1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

LordDair

Dec 31, 2017
View attachment 73442
Overview:
So, meet Kathy, your new neighbor. She is 18 and she studies Arts. A romantic dreamer living mostly in the fantasy world of beauty and art. She's new to the city: they've just arrived. Being taken away from her school, friends and everything she loves and cares for, Kathy feels desperately lonely in this new and completely strange city. Her mum and dad are not much of support to her. Her dad works hard to provide for the family, while her mum is busy seducing everything male around her. Will you be able to establish deep connection with Kathy?! And how far will this 'connection' go?! It all depends on choices you make.

Added: 08/04/18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.8.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Thanks @RWaites
Walkthrough:

Sorry to say this but this is version 7 just played through all chapters and still chapter 8 didn't unlock.

Reactions: Hunter69 and JJI

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
You can't get past the chapter menu without an admittedly simple bugfix - which is bad enough. But then the whole new chapter is the beginning of 4 H-scenes - 3 with the MC starting to get a BJ in 3 of them - that all follow the exact same formula; "oh, this is happening - should I stop it?" pick yes and the story continues to the next cock-tease, pick "no" to keep going. After one or two more renders "I kept going - this is a bad idea to keep doing/watching - should I keep going?" Pick yes = game over, pick no, on to the next cock-tease. Oh, and the 3 times you had an opportunity to look up a skirt or down a blouse, exact same formula.

Whole update was intentionally giving the player blue-balls out of sheer laziness. Usually I frown on this, but yeah, this update was terrible.

wwraith80

Sep 9, 2017
Really liking this game; but was pretty disappointed in this latest update. Was fairly short and not a lot of content...
Hoping for a bit more I can sink my teeth into next update. Especially considering we seem to warming Kathy up so nicely.

Aladin

Dec 14, 2017
I agree with this.
You can't get past the chapter menu without an admittedly simple bugfix - which is bad enough. But then the whole new chapter is the beginning of 4 H-scenes - 3 with the MC starting to get a BJ in 3 of them - that all follow the exact same formula; "oh, this is happening - should I stop it?" pick yes and the story continues to the next cock-tease, pick "no" to keep going. After one or two more renders "I kept going - this is a bad idea to keep doing/watching - should I keep going?" Pick yes = game over, pick no, on to the next cock-tease. Oh, and the 3 times you had an opportunity to look up a skirt or down a blouse, exact same formula.

Whole update was intentionally giving the player blue-balls out of sheer laziness. Usually I frown on this, but yeah, this update was terrible.

Reactions: bas

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
he beginning of 4 H-scenes - 3 with the MC starting to get a BJ in 3 of them - that all follow the exact same formula; "oh, this is happening - should I stop it?" pick yes and the story continues to the next cock-tease, pick "no" to keep going. After one or two more renders "I kept going - this is a bad idea to keep doing/watching - should I keep going?" Pick yes = game over, pick no, on to the next cock-tease. Oh, and the 3 times you had an opportunity to look up a skirt or down a blouse, exact same formula.
Thats sound unbelievably stupid. I mean i simply can't concieve why would anyone, and Developer, chose that approach. I'm incapable to understand the reason behind such logic.. I mean, for real? Really? This is really what the player has as an option?? We have refuse all the lewds??...

Reactions: bas

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thats sound unbelievably stupid. I mean i simply can't concieve why would anyone, and Developer, chose that approach. I'm incapable to understand the reason behind such logic.. I mean, for real? Really? This is really what the player has as an option?? We have refuse all the lewds??...
now you've got it :relievedface:

Reactions: bas and Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
did u actually try to play this? be like everyone here just for memes :D
I probably will just pass ::|: Which makes me rather sad becuase i find the neighbour mom's plot :coldsweat: very much to my liking. Stick to a CG rip perhaps. To see more of her.. Refusing blowjobs is.. unbearable for me :pensive:

Reactions: bigpenniser

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
XD There is a short comic version of this, its a cuck story, where the wife tells how she was "forced" to service BBC (which can be actually entirelly fictional, she is just telling a story after all), but then, even in the comic, she blows her hubby afterwards when she aroused him with these stories...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
:noexpression: stylish way to "unlock" the chapters Slonique! x'D

edit: updated incest patch for v0.8a (it's now more 'flexible')

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy and bas

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Man, this game is a dumpster fire. Haven't played since 0.4 and it's pure madness. The game play runs the EXACTLY same over and over.

Scene starts

Prompt 1 - Choose A (go to Prompt 2), Choose B (end of scene)
Prompt 2 - Choose A (game over), Choose B (end of scene, enjoy blue balls).

Who would support this is beyond my understanding. Also. no animations.

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
This thread is comic gold, Jerry! Anyways...people should have realized by now that Slonique would, after dangling the BBC in your cuck-face, really put the shaft to you- especially his patrons (who are getting screwed like $2.00 Malaysian whores). Little known fact: 'slonique', translated from the original French into English, roughly means "to have an object inserted into one's rectum".

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
This thread is comic gold, Jerry! Anyways...people should have realized by now that Slonique would, after dangling the BBC in your cuck-face, really put the shaft to you- especially his patrons (who are getting screwed like $2.00 Malaysian whores). Little known fact: 'slonique', translated from the original French into English, roughly means "to have an object inserted into one's rectum".
I love my f95zone etymology lessons.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes