1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

elboWarrior

Dec 8, 2017
I am seriously wondering... Is the character completely delusional? oO Seriously, if the author is trying to portray a deranged man, he is quite succeeding, but if the goal was to make the hero sympathetic, god it's such a fail.

The guy spends his whole time judging one character for sleeping around, thinking she's a bad person because of that, while doing exactly the same and not realising it. Talk about hypocrisy. He keeps obsessing about Kathy's purity like some religious psychopath, thinking of her like an object (she's sweet, innocent, pure, she's like a beautiful doll who only exists to love him). And I thought it weird before realising he is her freaking teacher (or at least she is in uni and he's a teacher there). I mean WTF?!
And he even sexually assaults his roommate, while during the whole act thinking he is doing her a bloody SERVICE because she's having a dream and looks, again with the obsession, pure?! I mean, even as a dream, this is seriously fucked up.

Seriously if this is an essay on describing some kind of delusional sexual maniac, it's fun. Otherwise, the author has a seriously twisted view of the world, as the character sounds racist (I mean who the fuck would consider saying that, because he lives in a black neighbourhood, he doesn't have milk because they stole everything. That's not even remotely funny, unless you're doing that to a black friend who you know likes to laugh about such stereotypes.), also completely mysogenistic, obsessive to the point of being creepy, and judgmental while being completely hypocritical by not realising he's doing the same exact acts (and rationalizing by saying it's not his fault he's just being nice, is not an excuse).

Apart from that, the sexual situations are exciting, and I like the renders. I just seriously hope the protagonist is actually meant to sound so deranged.

Last edited:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
wow what a bad update any interesting scene leads to game over what the hell is the fuck ??? so ridiculous the others did not go but now ??? really bad and boring what will be the next update? again such a stupid boring fucking where you every interred scene where you could have sex or just fun to game over leads?

woah honestly that made so bad and annoying.....bj = game over,looking at breasts = game over,peek at gangban = game over,under the table looking at the pussy = game over any fun = game over
why the MC is not hiding in a dark lonely hole, well, that's probably going to be a game over

Reactions: Ironnitro

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
If you cant be bothered restarting game
Just edit
event_chapter7.rpy
and insert
$ chapter8.unlock()
$ chapter_result = True
return

after line
label event_chapter7_win:

Please, if possible, upload the fixed "event_chapter7.rpy" file: will be easier to use ! Thx :)

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
TBH, all these people responding to the topic with 'every good action leads to game over!' over and over is almost as amusing as the topic itself... Giving you game over for all the good actions is a more design pillar for Slonique than black cocks! Although the people saying it's a good game had me LOLing for a minute or two

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes