1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well i'm glad at least someone likes it :) I'll never forgive this Dev that we have to refuse a blowjob from the mom-next-door :(

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Russian language. I must be right, Slonique is a guy named Serge from Ukraine. Just google Slonique and you'll find him.

He's not black, or a man woman team, he has to be trolling us silly westerners

Well I partially take that back. He could be literally another Tommy Wisseau. Wasn't Tommy from Eastern Europe?
I found one gay from ukraine is it he?

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Could have had potential, but at the end of the day, it's little more than a dollar store DMD knock off. Granted there are other games of the same style, but they at least kind of put their own spin on it & have enough content & interesting enough gameplay to make them good games in their own right. This one though, single track story where the options are "go down this one path or game over", the terrible translation, the disjointed progression & plot elements, irrational characters. poor pacing, it's more like the Twilight of it's genre. I know some have referred to it as being more like Weiseau's "The Room", but at least that movie was so bad it was good, (for comedy at least, Kinda like Birdemic or Troll 2). This was just bad.

Oh, as for what I meant by disjointed progression & plot, this is a good example. SPOILERS AHEAD: MC finds Kathy's mother getting raped in the bathroom, options are to leave or watch. Then when an interfere option FINALLY pops up, MC shuts the door with the others still inside & runs. Mother character then follows MC home, says there was a misunderstanding, NO elaboration about what this misunderstanding even was, then blows MC, literally just after being assaulted seemingly against her will. Then later, while in the laundry room, Mother character again appearing about to get raped by a cop, when selecting the intervene option, MC chooses NOT to intervene but instead act like a spineless coward & runs away, so the only "correct" option is to watch at which point MC fantasizes about the rapist being him. THE FUCK MAN? I mean that's just a small snippet of the shitty writing in this game.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Could have had potential, but at the end of the day, it's little more than a dollar store DMD knock off. Granted there are other games of the same style, but they at least kind of put their own spin on it & have enough content & interesting enough gameplay to make them good games in their own right. This one though, single track story where the options are "go down this one path or game over", the terrible translation, the disjointed progression & plot elements, irrational characters. poor pacing, it's more like the Twilight of it's genre. I know some have referred to it as being more like Weiseau's "The Room", but at least that movie was so bad it was good, (for comedy at least, Kinda like Birdemic or Troll 2). This was just bad.

Oh, as for what I meant by disjointed progression & plot, this is a good example. SPOILERS AHEAD: MC finds Kathy's mother getting raped in the bathroom, options are to leave or watch. Then when an interfere option FINALLY pops up, MC shuts the door with the others still inside & runs. Mother character then follows MC home, says there was a misunderstanding, NO elaboration about what this misunderstanding even was, then blows MC, literally just after being assaulted seemingly against her will. Then later, while in the laundry room, Mother character again appearing about to get raped by a cop, when selecting the intervene option, MC chooses NOT to intervene but instead act like a spineless coward & runs away, so the only "correct" option is to watch at which point MC fantasizes about the rapist being him. THE FUCK MAN? I mean that's just a small snippet of the shitty writing in this game.

Reactions: Slappy Kinkaid

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ok I played through the rest, mainly because I don't leaving things unfinished. AT this point I'm pretty sure this game was written by an incel. The oral scene with the Zoey character, (that just popped in mid game from nowhere... for some reason...), further demonstrated it. That, plus the way the MC goes from completely lusting after the neighbor's mother to instantly despising her because she's not exclusively easy with him, (which he also flip flops again later in the game... for some reason...), & the general creepy, rapey, oddly possessive & insecure lurker vibe of the MC, It's just full on unlikeable & unbearable. Plus, as I said before, the lack of coherent flow to the story, same goes for the characters. This game would be more aptly called incel simulator.

A bit of advice for Slonique. Listen, the only good thing with your games it seems, (from my own experience & the vast majority of the comments I have seen), is your renders. The rest is sub par to say the least. Poor writing, poor plot development, weak characters, poor game mechanics, not to mention a track record of failing to complete games. So I have a suggestion. Let's play to your strengths. How about instead of making games, you instead contract yourself to other game designers for doing their renders? They can handle the writing & game design & hire you to do the renders for it. It would certainly be more profitable for you in both the short & long run, the designers would have less of a workload making pushing out updates to their games a lot faster, (which would be more profitable for them as well), it's win win. Think it over.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Okay, I've played up to the end of Chapter 2 so far. I like it so far. Does anyone else think Mr. Rossi looks like your friend, Moe from DFD?

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I think the link is there, but actual content will be there at 2018/05/20 ;) But not his patreon, maybe I am not right

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
i dont know i dont a 20$ patreon so just see that he post it but cant download and all^^

that why i ask

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes