1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Is there an incest patch for this game now?

If not can a great modder here make one to change her back to sister.
I don't care about the mom and the daughter its the sister being changed to friend is what has changed and that needs a patch or there is no longer any reason for me to play the game.
if @a1fox3 calls for an incest patch.. drop the content of the archive into game folder
i hope, i catched all "friends" ;)
also all chapters are unlocked for all save files, just load one

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
if @a1fox3 calls for an incest patch.. drop the content of the archive into game folder
i hope, i catched all "friends" ;)
The modding wizard strikes again, THANK YOU, thank you for your time.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Jokes on anybody who supports Slonique.

You guys got cucked while hoping to watch yourselves get cucked by black men

This guy is either the Tommy Wiseau of gaming or an elaborate troll. Cucking people hoping to see themselves get cucked makes me begin to lean into 'troll' territory

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
If you cant be bothered restarting game
Just edit
event_chapter7.rpy
and insert
$ chapter8.unlock()
$ chapter_result = True
return

after line
label event_chapter7_win:
Where do you get notepad++, cause I'm using regular notepad, and all I'm getting are codes that I can't understand :(

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Instead of editing the rpy file, shouldn't Slonique make a bugfix for this? Isn't that his job?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Just open the console and put in chapter8.unlock() and the chapter will unlock or start new game and pick the chapter. To unlock console you'll have to drop the options.rpy file into notepad and then enable console and while your in there change rollback to True so that you can rollback with the mouse.

Last edited:

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Where do you get notepad++, cause I'm using regular notepad, and all I'm getting are codes that I can't understand :(
Instead of editing the rpy file, shouldn't Slonique make a bugfix for this? Isn't that his job?
@

Just open the console and put in chapter8.unlock() and the chapter will unlock or start new game and pick the chapter. To unlock console you'll have to drop the options.rpy file into notebook and then enable console and while your in there change rollback to True so that you can rollback with the mouse.
dudes it doesn't get easier ;)

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
@

Just open the console and put in chapter8.unlock() and the chapter will unlock or start new game and pick the chapter. To unlock console you'll have to drop the options.rpy file into notebook and then enable console and while your in there change rollback to True so that you can rollback with the mouse.
But I can't open option rpy with notepad, I don't have notebook if there's such a thing

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Not in my saves are they all unlocked. All but 8 are were unlocked.

@

Meant notepad sorry. I have normal notepad and it opens just fine.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@

Not in my saves are they all unlocked. All but 8 are were unlocked.

@

Meant notepad sorry. I have normal notepad and it opens just fine.
you have the incest patch installed? because after every load all chapters get unlocked

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
this "karma" system is absolute bullshit. why is there even a choice, when if you choose "wrong" its game over. complete nonsense. story is crap. it has weird pacing between chapters. feels like the dev doesnt know where to go with it. and given his history (i think he has quite a few abandoned projects) kinda confirms it. the only reason to play this is if are into some slut whoring herself and being dominated by black dudes. and some pedo stuff once content is added for the daughter. otherwise dont see what else is good about it.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
That's so he can say he finished another game.

Yes. Everyone who hasn't read the last two pages of comments and responses.
Ah shit yeah it's just harder to weave through all the new comments, it'd be nice if the OP was just updated to say that

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Hmm, for some reason, I can't shake the feeling that Sandra has a manly voice. It's just that sometimes she says things like "Hey, man! We need to talk!" and talks like a fratboy. Scratch that, she's not the only one who speaks like a man.

Last edited:

NasChoka

Feb 1, 2018
I just played chapter 8. It felt like it was designed only to annoy the player.

You give players a "choice" and it's game over because the correct answer is always what 99% of the players would not chose.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes