1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Ok seriously..the most sexy thing here was the glimpse of Alice´s panties...nothing more. "meet your neighbour Kathy"..my question is simply WHEN is there gonna be some kind of action with Kathy...nothing wrong with Alice for sure but Kathy IS supposed to be a main character right..Right??

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Well that was disappointing.... I mean.... the previous chapters were pretty disappointing too but this one especially so. Very linear, the path or game over. I get what other people have said now about the dev, feels like he's phoning it in

pyrinikos

Nov 6, 2017
If you cant be bothered restarting game
Just edit
event_chapter7.rpy
and insert
$ chapter8.unlock()
$ chapter_result = True
return

after line
label event_chapter7_win:

I'm sorry but I can't find the: label event_chapter7_win:, in the console text...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
What script must change to can use the console.

Maybe in the future you can explain it. I doesn´t help when you tell all time that you have to use the console when you can´t use it (because it is looked).

but i believe it's also to be found in the faq section :)
and again, you don't have to change anything or use the console
just start a new game and you can choose the ep you wanna play

Reactions: bas

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Use to only have to go into options to enable rollback but now you also have to open it and enable the dev mode as well.

But at least in this one you don't get forced to do a bunch of fucking bullshit you didn't want to and can in gore it all. Ignore the skank next door. Ignore the whore in the school but do look at Alice's legs but turn away when asked. I want to see Alice start kicking ass. Maybe Alice and Kathy will have a rumble match with maybe Jessie as a surprise contender.

I basically did stop her - stop her - drop fork - get up - stop her - pass her - stare at her legs - turn away.

Idle clicker is your friend in this game to get past the not being able to use CRTL.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there an incest patch for this game now?

If not can a great modder here make one to change her back to sister.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there an incest patch for this game now?

If not can a great modder here make one to change her back to sister.
I guess you wont need one, with moms history of fucking everything that moves the daughter will probably dump you in heart beat, don't know about the sister though.?!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I guess you wont need one, with moms history of fucking everything that moves the daughter will probably dump you in heart beat, don't know about the sister though.?!
I don't care about the mom and the daughter its the sister being changed to friend is what has changed and that needs a patch or there is no longer any reason for me to play the game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't even bothered looking at dual drawwwwnnnnn out family. Both MC's would of fucked half the city by now.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes