1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Disappointing.
The entire update is: "All right, let's fuck... nah, better not".
Not even the BBC gangbang happened... even when we don't know what the fuck was Sandra doing there...

Slonique has only ONE job, to make it so bad that we can laugh.
He can't even deliver that.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
well, looks like he lost 5 supporters since then so I guess supporters are getting tired of his games?

My guess though is that 70% of those 140 Patreons only care about his renders and not the game. Hopefully he can start making a decent game....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, Slonique seems to be doing SOMETHING right, right? He went from 140 UP to 171 (a.t.m.) supporters.

Seeing the reaction to this update though......

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Do I need to start from the beginning, went through the walkthrough of CH VII, but it doesn't unlock CH VIII.
Please give someone a save with the initial scene of Chapter VIII
basically you don't need your save anymore, start a new game and choose your chapter
but if you wann continue with your save open console and: chapter8.unlock()
after chapter 8 you have to do this again for chapter9, because the code is missing also in ch8 :)

Reactions: bas and met4lsp4wn

RMo

Sep 3, 2017
Just open the console and type 'chapter8.unlock()'. It looks like the dev missed it when doing the update

Reactions: Munkey

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Just open the console and type 'chapter8.unlock()'. It looks like the dev missed it when doing the update
So... not only is the update super short, but he forgot to make it possible to get there? This is a new low even for Slonique.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
If you cant be bothered restarting game
Just edit
event_chapter7.rpy
and insert
$ chapter8.unlock()
$ chapter_result = True
return

after line
label event_chapter7_win:

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
basically you don't need your save anymore, start a new game and choose your chapter
but if you wann continue with your save open console and: chapter8.unlock()
after chapter 8 you have to do this again for chapter9, because the code is missing also in ch8 :)
What script must change to can use the console.

Maybe in the future you can explain it. I doesn´t help when you tell all time that you have to use the console when you can´t use it (because it is looked).

Reactions: mario1994
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes