1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
The change room game over was worth it...
The fact it's a game over at all's kind of bullshit

A couple ranty points, but I want to get out there that I do like the game

1. THIS late into the game, having sex shouldn't be a game over. Maybe in the beginning when the dev doesn't think you've 'earned' it yet but by this point c'mon

2. If they want us to fall for Kathy they're doing a crappy job, twice in this update alone she cock blocks you. That's not a great way to get things moving. I'm sure I get the idea that the dev wants you to want to be faithful to her but...know your audience

3. Am I the only one that just really doesn't find Kathy that attractive? Maybe it's the checkered dress, the pig tails, the fact her face always looks worried or sad that all comes together and makes me feel like she's a child, which I can get behind banging a younger girl, but that's not a younger girl that's a young girl. Meanwhile you got the mom and Jesse who both just go for it, and at the beginning I applauded the dev making the mother a slut to kind of deter you from wanting to fuck her because initially she just comes off as nasty and want the more 'wholesome' Kathy but...at this point I'm here for it.

U

User_10739

The fact it's a game over at all's kind of bullshit

A couple ranty points, but I want to get out there that I do like the game

1. THIS late into the game, having sex shouldn't be a game over. Maybe in the beginning when the dev doesn't think you've 'earned' it yet but by this point c'mon

2. If they want us to fall for Kathy they're doing a crappy job, twice in this update alone she cock blocks you. That's not a great way to get things moving. I'm sure I get the idea that the dev wants you to want to be faithful to her but...know your audience

3. Am I the only one that just really doesn't find Kathy that attractive? Maybe it's the checkered dress, the pig tails, the fact her face always looks worried or sad that all comes together and makes me feel like she's a child, which I can get behind banging a younger girl, but that's not a younger girl that's a young girl. Meanwhile you got the mom and Jesse who both just go for it, and at the beginning I applauded the dev making the mother a slut to kind of deter you from wanting to fuck her because initially she just comes off as nasty and want the more 'wholesome' Kathy but...at this point I'm here for it.
I still have some unresolved anal issues with Alice from Abyss and I really dig sis so I could care less about Kathy and her super ho Mother...

Reactions: HalGLC

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Haven’t played the game for away is the incest mother and daughter just going off the title being the neighbor if I remember right and are you still the moms sloppy seconds ??

Reactions: Safetydummy

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, still valid
and btw it also enables rollback and skipping, so let's have both scripts fight for superiority
too bad the name of my script starts with an "i" :teary:

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Just wondering if the 'pics' download are just a folder of renders, or if they are extras to be added to a specific folder in the game.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I saw this game got updated, and while I dislike the game greatly, I love this thread and come here for the LULS ! So any Slonique tropes in this new patch ? Did the only attractive female get blacked like crazy yet again ?

Reactions: Darkaura

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
Close the game, put this file in your \game folder, and start the game. You'll have rollback enabled. Means you can back up with your mouse scroll wheel or the page up key.

And yeah, the choices are horrible.
Will rollback work in any ren`py game? I'd like to use it in Superpowered.

Nevermind, I answered my own question and yes it does. Very helpful and thank you sir.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is the Extra pictures just content extracted from the game or is it something to add to the game folder?!

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes