1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Jan 9, 2018
updates are smaller every time... - ok, we grunted about it, but got used to it..
but now game developer not even care about dialogues, MC will run from one change room to another, leaving Jessie alone without a single word... come on...

don`t know why i am posting it, but there is walkthrough for ch11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

R

RWaites

Will rollback work in any ren`py game? I'd like to use it in Superpowered.

Nevermind, I answered my own question and yes it does. Very helpful and thank you sir.
Use this to extract CG's force roll back and skip in any enPY Game

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I saw this game got updated, and while I dislike the game greatly, I love this thread and come here for the LULS ! So any Slonique tropes in this new patch ? Did the only attractive female get blacked like crazy yet again ?
I too came here to watch a train wreck. The anticipation for a [Completed] tag out of nowhere is the best.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I too came here to watch a train wreck. The anticipation for a [Completed] tag out of nowhere is the best.
Just "finished" this updates - all the possible ways within 15 mins... Pretty plain IMO.

But the "highlight" is

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Just quit this game!! the first times to pick a wrong choice okay but after all that shit there is still THIS SHIT!!!
I feel your pain, and while usually I'd ask you to try to keep your criticism constructive, feel like it's pretty valid point with this game. :D

Anyway do this so you don't have to deal with the game over bullshit: ;)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I had better expectations from this game in start such dissapointment :/
this dev is known for this btw. every game every time. was thinking I might actually change my signature because of this game.... AND then the expected happened XD

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Haven’t played the game for away is the incest mother and daughter just going off the title being the neighbor if I remember right and are you still the moms sloppy seconds ??
"Seconds"?! "Seconds"?! We're more like her sloppy "I don't really think anyone can count that high". :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
If only his renders were like that One Piece game that was released earlier today- this would be so much easier to avoid... :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
dev really can make gorgeous renders for sure. i’m afraid to play this one :WutFace:as i’ve played his last “finished” game and left with more than a WTF feeling on my face.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Guy should just render comics plus why not just make it entirely linear rather then have a bunch of dead ends every chapter. I mean the game wouldn't be great still but it would be better.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes