1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
When I first tried this the girl that shows up the next day was MC sister, is there an incest patch for this or did we lose that part?

If it is lost I will remove the incest tag.

There is one and it should be posted on the 1st post soon.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
When I first tried this the girl that shows up the next day was MC sister, is there an incest patch for this or did we lose that part?

If it is lost I will remove the incest tag.
I will laugh my ass off if this game isn't even worth lewdpatcher's time

Okay, I will say something positive for the sake of fairness. I do really like the milf...when she's not getting banged by other dudes every other time you see her (which isn't me claiming it's ntr, it's not, but it's still not appealing to me)

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
I'm beyond caring about the one way choices and small updates at this point but what ever happened to all the Interracial ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Unofficial Incest Patch:

Posted on the 1st post now.
@the66
Keep it updated because now its linked on the 1st post.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Love Thy Neighbor [v0.12] [Slonique] - Original Size: 1.64GB

Download PC (251MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Lets be honest here, either he has been trolling everyone since he begun developing this mountain of trash after half assing one game and abandoning another that people seemed to like, or he is dumb as a fucking brick.

Cant see many other options here, and he doesnt seem to be dumb, more like a scammer.
I dunno if he is dumb, he's just terrible to the point of making gold. In other words he's the Tommy Wiseau of adult games

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'd rather fuck Jessie to tell you the truth, Kathy is way too complicated and emotional

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
New slonique update and SPACE TYRONES game updated at same time, glorious day for stereotypes!

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Unofficial Incest Patch:

Posted on the 1st post now.
@the66
Keep it updated because now its linked on the 1st post.
Is it just me, or is there nothing attached to that post linked here or on the OP? The text of the message seems to indicate there should be an attachment, but I don't see it.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I was reading the walkthrough first and saw it says "Fuck her" and thought oh yes finally some action. But noooooooo, just another rubbish update... NOTHING ever happens in this game, it's rediclious.... but a shame cause the girls look really good, but you never get to do anything with them lol

Reactions: rogosh

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I'd rather fuck Jessie to tell you the truth, Kathy is way too complicated and emotional
That's my biggest complaint about this game. Kathy is by far the least appealing female in the game.

It doesn't help that her pigtails make her look 12

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is it just me, or is there nothing attached to that post linked here or on the OP? The text of the message seems to indicate there should be an attachment, but I don't see it.
It takes you to the post with the patch in it so go there and download the patch.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Aaannndd im done..... no srsly i played the update and im done......... with the game......and the dev.......its garbage. Soon he will abandon this as well..... and lets be realistic here. It turned to shit 2 updates ago.

Theballs

Jul 14, 2017
Aaannndd im done..... no srsly i played the update and im done......... with the game......and the dev.......its garbage. Soon he will abandon this as well..... and lets be realistic here. It turned to shit 2 updates ago.

My friend, it has always been shit. The "only choice or die" paths , the wtf story, the updates...
There never was anything good with this game. I salute the one that say they are coming to this in 6 - 12 months.

Slonique is a master of creating the "fully functional but shittiest" games.

Some have crappy models, some do not know how to program. Slonique knows both and well. He just fucks everything up in the execution. If I knew what he knows, I would make so much money and so many better games.... But oh well.

I would not come to this game and fap to it with a borrowed dick. I would not recommend it to my worst enemy.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes