1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Lilshon18

Dec 1, 2017
Honestly I thought I was the only one who thought this game was seriously lacking. I mean, I've been following since like 0.06 or something and litterally nothing has happened. The updates add maybe 1 lackluster scene each time. I'm just gonna wait a year or something before trying this again.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Honestly I thought I was the only one who thought this game was seriously lacking. I mean, I've been following since like 0.06 or something and litterally nothing has happened. The updates add maybe 1 lackluster scene each time. I'm just gonna wait a year or something before trying this again.
Yeah. And then you will see 12 brand new "lackluster scenes". LOL!

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Wait... What? He cockblocked HIMSELF??!?:WutFace:

Errrr... I'm not sure whether I'll keep the faith with this one.

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
Is there an easy way to enable rollback in this game?

Last time I remember saving and reloading a lot to try to make the "right" choice.

WilliamT

Oct 20, 2017
Jesus fuck this dev is a joke lol. Takes longer to download the updates than to play them. Each update takes a month and literally takes 4min to read through... I'd wait 2 years than come back

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
These have to be some of the wishiest-washiest people. They have no decision making skills whatsoever- or as people have pointed out in the past, maybe either the Dev has multiple personalities or this guy leaves his laptop out and random people add content to it. Lol

Let's a give thanks and Praise the Lord that the Pulitzer Prize winning team writing for this game isn't writing for anybody else's games OR Patreon's Witch Hunts would be targeting way more developers. Take this "gem" for example;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Please have girls stop making the "Bill Cosby" face- although I guess it's somewhat appropriate, considering some of the girls are being given "supplements" to make them more "agreeable"... Lol (No, I do not condone or find date rape funny, THIS face, however- is comedy gold.)

Also, let us give thanks that this has been how many "Sandra Free Updates", 2 or 3? Hopefully we can keep this trend going.

The only reason to even trudge through this game is Kathy, Alice, and Jessie (who looks like she could be the offspring of Jennifer Lawrence and Lucy Liu). :)

Reactions: MrDL and Dixon Butz

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Is there an easy way to enable rollback in this game?

Last time I remember saving and reloading a lot to try to make the "right" choice.
If you use the unofficial incest patch from the OP rollback is enabled. The incest patch gives you the option to rename characters and choose your relationship with Jessie. So you don't actually have to turn this into incest if you don't want to. Doesn't work 100% correct anyways, as even if you make her MCs sister some dialogues still play out as if she is just a friend and roommate.

Reactions: CowMeat

Jan 9, 2018
the problem is not that an update is small (better say it`s not an only problem).
major problem, imo, is that dev is not even trying anymore. i was a little shocked when all doings with petting were done by 3-4 renders,
or and btw:

Reactions: VI487
Jun 22, 2018
Spoiler dont know how to hide the text

but in chapter 5 having to suffer your ex pawing over you and getting game over for it sucks big time man you are thinking about other girls and you are forced to shack up with the bitch who dumped you

Reactions: Lilshon18

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
major problem, imo, is that dev is not even trying anymore.
Your comment assumes that Slonique was ever "trying" in the first place, which is a rather optimistic assessment.

And Please have girls stop making the "Bill Cosby" face
This made me literally laugh out loud, and now I can't unsee it.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes