1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Ok new update do we perhaps have a change log for this version haven’t played since V0.08 was tired of being the milfs 13th choice and ty in advance:)

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
why this game has only one star
Because the dev has a string of games that were abandoned before delivering promised content and always includes plenty of BBC and no real action for the main player character. It's a cuckfest.

I feel like Slonique's intellect is just on another level and we're just incapable of understanding the brilliance of the game.
Yeah, life is like a box of chocolates.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Worthless update. 5 minutes to go through every possible permutation and the one who gets fucked the hardest is the MC. Only appearance by our little blonde hottie is in a flashback of SkankMom doin' yet another black guy in a store changing room. Sick to death of white-trash mom. She's not a MILF, (Mom I'd Like to Fuck,) she's a NBILBAHNWBIUSD, (Nasty Bitch I'd Like to Beat About the Head and Neck With a Blunt Instrument Until She is Dead)! Can't see ANY benefit in, nor reason for, MC losing his job to Zoe. Looks like the dev is turning the MC into a subservient little bitch and not giving players a choice in the matter.

I think this is the last bit of my time I'll waste on this game. The bad, the disgusting, and the useless to which we are subjected outweigh the possible potential goodness of getting to bang Kathy or of possible threesomes with a cast to choose from including Kathy, Jessie, and Alice.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes