1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
Because the dev has a string of games that were abandoned before delivering promised content and always includes plenty of BBC and no real action for the main player character. It's a cuckfest.

Yeah, life is like a box of chocolates.
Is he black? Maybe this is his way of fighting the man and getting back at whitey. Blue ball him continually while getting cucked by BBC.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Looks to be in the vein of a "Melody" / our Fate. Girl doesn't look 18 to me, more 16. Or maybe we just build them differently in NYC.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I do like the lil sis a lot, but I hate getting bossed around by the ex. Will never understand what motivates Slonique to come up with this cuck and wimp shit.

At least as long as you dl the compressed version and the updates are so short, you don't need to waste a lot of time to keep up with the game.

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
Is he black? Maybe this is his way of fighting the man and getting back at whitey. Blue ball him continually while getting cucked by BBC.
My money's on white guy who doesn't have a wife/gf to actually cuck him, so he lives his fetish vicariously through his games.

Probably wishes he was impotent too, which would explain why he uses his games to live out his fetish of never finishing.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Worthless update. 5 minutes to go through every possible permutation and the one who gets fucked the hardest is the MC. Only appearance by our little blonde hottie is in a flashback of SkankMom doin' yet another black guy in a store changing room. Sick to death of white-trash mom. She's not a MILF, (Mom I'd Like to Fuck,) she's a NBILBAHNWBIUSD, (Nasty Bitch I'd Like to Beat About the Head and Neck With a Blunt Instrument Until She is Dead)! .
God dammit! I just took a sip of coffee when I read this. Snarfed it all over my monitor and keyboard.

Reactions: AGoodDay2Die

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I might DL the game again when it's done but in the mean time I enjoy checking out the thread

Plenty of devs do shit gamers don't like and tons have abandoned games before, but Slonique is the only one I've ever seen reach a level of infamy

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
I follow this thread alone for the shits and giggles because stopped following the game at v0.5 because of the same problems people have been complaining about since v0.1 and now at v0.13 they are still complaining about the same problems...why are you still complaining or surprised? It's like you constantly step in shit expecting a different result every time.
View attachment 146421
So.... Vaas and Einstein are the same people. That explains a lot ! :)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
tag says "incest"
what type of incest is this ?
mom aunt sis?
or "step-..."?
also

is this the "incest" tag point? this patch?
& this patch .. work with current version ? till the end?
and same question:
mom aunt sis?
or "step-..."?
:D
You get to fuck sis (Jessie) - multiple times.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
tag says "incest"
mom aunt sis?
or "step-..."?
also

is this the "incest" tag point? this patch?
& this patch .. work with current version ? till the end?
and same question:
mom aunt sis?
or "step-..."?
:D
o_O
you can define what kind of incest you prefer, you can make Jessie even your father (not plausible but possible)
yes, this patch works with the current version
yes, till the end
it is sister
remaining questions?

and btw. i updated my patch to fix some typos and define a short name for Jessie

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Sweet St. Christopher on a surfboard! Is it really that bad? I feel oddly compelled to download,to find out. On the other hand I am afraid to find out. My PC might melt and my brain may explode.

R

RWaites

i seem to remember seeing a side project with the milf. if he's working and releasing both each month... i dunno
That will be On My Own

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes