VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Unbound [v0.1] [Greenmuddle]

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
i like it.. interesting start.. feels like a life experience put into the story? the characters are well done BUT please dont fall for the thing many devs do.. dont forget women wear MAKEUP... especially if they had just gone on a night out.. I'm all for natural looks and beauty but a lot of creators lately skip that small detail when some characters either really need it.. or could look better with it.. let alone the fact it adds some variety if some have it some dont.. just dont fall into devs like dream now/university of problems creation flaw and think nobody ever wears it lol

Especially Miriam her style feels like its begging for some dark eyeliner and black eyeshadow to set her vixen nature

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Additional - Try to play around with lighting.. the opening scene while in a small apartment looks like daylight when it could have used a better render lighting effect to capture the semi dark nature of the evening.. and better illuminate the scene and characters within it..

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm... Voyeurism to me=creep, yuck. Just as bad as sleep sex=rape. But it's too soon to judge this project, but at first glance it looks like the standard predatory lesbian is being introduced into MC's life. And the past comment in an earlier post, regards to strap-on was real funny.
"So she will kiss/have lesbian/strapon sex with every girl I meet to see my reaction?" :LOL:

I sure hope the story doesn't portray MC as some cucked teen wuss. Time will tell.

Good luck on this endeavor.

• Angry
Reactions: Donjoe81 and Urba94

Greenmuddle

May 7, 2019
Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments.

Additional - Try to play around with lighting.. the opening scene while in a small apartment looks like daylight when it could have used a better render lighting effect to capture the semi dark nature of the evening.. and better illuminate the scene and characters within it..
I'm sorry but I disagree. We don't live in 20th century anymore. There are LEDs everywhere nowadays...

Reactions: Powerbabe

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments.

I'm sorry but I disagree. We don't live in 20th century anymore. There are LEDs everywhere nowadays...
that may be so but it doesnt make the scenes looks any better.. the point was you can better illuminate the scenes to give the entire visual of the overall product a better feel.. instead of it feeling like you didnt want to put that effort in..
at the moment it looks like a default render scene lighting.. your trying to sell the quality of this product so make the scenes embrace the use of lighting since its night.. not only will it give your characters a better dark/light glow but it will also make the renders feel more atmospheric instead of generic

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Damn, you had me at incest, lost me at lesbian and point & click :(
I don't see this game as a point and click. Yes it is click but you do not have to steer through the story by pointing at an object. it is basically a story not a game. The choices are few and obvious.

Reactions: Powerbabe

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I don't see this game as a point and click. Yes it is click but you do not have to steer through the story by pointing at an object. it is basically a story not a game. The choices are few and obvious.
Oh I also just noticed it's a male protag, so it isn't all lesbian? I saw the lesbian and the preview images and assumed it was a female protag :unsure:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I'm sorry but did you play the game? The first scene is a night scene... And there are plenty of others atmospheric scenes that follow. The scenes inside the rooms have been lit like in sitcoms.
seems to be a common phrase.. yes i did and this is not a sitcom... the dev is trying to 'sell' this product to the audience.. a little time spent to make the scene lighting 'work' isnt that hard a task..
VNs are a dime a dozen these days and if he wants to get noticed and people follow the work then the run of the mill effort needs to be stepped up.. especially on the preview images which is what most scout out before even seeing of a game is quality enough to give a try

additionally.. you have a table lamp illuminating the scene behind the women.. why not use that light source instead of full on bright lighting.. use what you already have in the scene.. you can always amplify the brightness if its too dark

Last edited:

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
This game has promise. The MC sees his mom with another woman and it is obvious his mom and the woman are starting a relationship The other woman catches the MC peaking but says nothing to his mother. She later confronts the son as he is cooling down in the bathroom and asks if he enjoyed the show. She moves to the toilet to pee giving you the choice to leave or stay and watch. The MC returns to his bedroom wondering what just happened and perhaps hopong that he will get more involved with his mothers lover. The End. 095.jpg

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019

I hope this game is promising and that it works. Good Luck!

DAAAAAAAAAT ASSS!

Her boobs are exaggeratedly too big. Try shrinking it down a bit to make it more real.

• Angry
Reactions: WastedTalent

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
The game doesn't have it, nor it will future such things.
I for one enjoy Love Unbound I think most people who played through it found it to be quite entertaining. My only comment is I hope you continue the story. You have a member now.

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes