VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Unbound [v0.1] [Greenmuddle]

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
i like it.. interesting start.. feels like a life experience put into the story? the characters are well done BUT please dont fall for the thing many devs do.. dont forget women wear MAKEUP... especially if they had just gone on a night out.. I'm all for natural looks and beauty but a lot of creators lately skip that small detail when some characters either really need it.. or could look better with it.. let alone the fact it adds some variety if some have it some dont.. just dont fall into devs like dream now/university of problems creation flaw and think nobody ever wears it lol
Heh, sounds like you just prefer seeing makeup. Personally I'd rather have beautiful renders without makeup effects than have character with constant racoon masks. Sometimes it feels like there is no in between because there are so many examples of it being used heavy handedly. It's good when applied properly but if I had to pick between the two extremes I'd pick natural.

that may be so but it doesnt make the scenes looks any better.. the point was you can better illuminate the scenes to give the entire visual of the overall product a better feel.. instead of it feeling like you didnt want to put that effort in..
at the moment it looks like a default render scene lighting.. your trying to sell the quality of this product so make the scenes embrace the use of lighting since its night.. not only will it give your characters a better dark/light glow but it will also make the renders feel more atmospheric instead of generic
I agree with this in general but I think the lighting is good enough. There are examples of games that go all out with the lighting and they look absolutely phenomenal, but I don't really expect that from every dev. If you wanna talk about generic, I think it actually looks better than a lot of games out there. This dev actually did more than leave the settings at default. The shadows are crisp and the textures visibly reflect light where appropriate. It's not fair to say this is generic. Yes the lighting is very bright in some areas and it can make things seem a bit "flat"(like in the bathroom) but I think the effort is clear in most of the renders. These are indoor scenes with artificial lighting after all. :unsure:

Reactions: Tease Me

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Maybe some of your did not see the change log but it says DEMO. The story is not all about how the Mc goes through life watching his mother fuck women. This is how he found out about her afair and how Marian found out about him. It is the start of what could turn out to be a wonderful relationship but too many only see that the MC never got his dick wet. How many games actually start out with the MC getting any. You are crying about Blue Balls on day one. Quit being so EMO.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Should you just want a voyeur game to spy on other people doing it,
just go watch TV, you will see a completed visual novel, not this nothign burger of frustration for MC.
How else do you think he should have reacted to this situation? Walk into the room and fuck his mother and a woman he has never met before? I'm sure that would have gone down well....Exactly how do you think this should have played out lol.
Lets see how the MC handles it going forward. Now, I don't want the MC to be a passive watcher either but this is a demo to set up obvious interaction with the mother + more why would the action start right away...

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Heh, sounds like you just prefer seeing makeup. Personally I'd rather have beautiful renders without makeup effects than have character with constant racoon masks. Sometimes it feels like there is no in between because there are so many examples of it being used heavy handedly. It's good when applied properly but if I had to pick between the two extremes I'd pick natural.
I do like correctly done makeup on characters.. i also like nude makeup on characters when its used right.. the mc goes about saying how his mother started wearing makeup, looked happy etc.. then on a night out with her lover when you would expect to see it there was non.. plus on a personal choice i think the lover would look better with it even if the mother doesnt or has minimal like in the flashback(ish) scene...

regarding others saying its a mc voyeur game.. i dont think so.. i see the lover being someone who will 'help' him awaken his true self or give him confidence to approach other girls.. she will be his. educator? of sorts i think.. as well as involving him in her own interests

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Should you just want a voyeur game to spy on other people doing it,
just go watch TV, you will see a completed visual novel, not this nothign burger of frustration for MC.
But I haven't even played it yet :oops:, just praising the render.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Unable to look away, you are swept up into the sultry games of a naughty woman.
A tease and a flirt, it's not just that hot MILF that she's got her eyes on.
She's eager to see how you'll react as she plays her games with every beauty in your life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game looks like a reverse harem, surely the tag is for the blonde milf, that is, she is already fucking the mom, then the son and by that overview surely the mc's friends....

The renders and models look good, but yeah, this demo probably already shows the direction of this game, a loser creep mc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almost everything the mc says or thinks is embarrassing and the stutter is worse, "he sees that they are approaching the hallway and he panics","when he sees the blonde in the corridor he is scared","the blonde looks directly at him him and smirk" (I can imagine who will be in control....)

Anyways its a demo for now so, good luck.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
But it's there. A milf kisses another in front of you, on purpose, to see your reaction. My obvious reaction as a player is jealousy and disgust. Which is the definition of NTR - something that cause jealousy.
Will there be unkissed virgins here, because these are damaged goods.
Jealousy to the written character, not you. Unless you think devs make their games taking paust.alex's very specific feelings into account. If the latter is the case, you need some help. I think it's called delusions of grandeur...

Feb 17, 2022
Love me some thicc milfs and i'll give the game a play after a few updates but this definately feels like a heavy femdom and voyeur type of game. That's fine if that's your goal, but starting a harem game with a creepy loser MC creaming his jeans just seeing a couple lesbians, that's not a great way to sell your MC as a future slayer of all pussy in his path.

I wish you luck though.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The whole world just opened in front of you... now it depends on where the DEV wants to take you. Big decisions are coming.. a hit in the making? Or.. a niche that most won't follow... and might abandon. Fingers crossed.. bookmarked and taking the wait and see approach.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
How else do you think he should have reacted to this situation? Walk into the room and fuck his mother and a woman he has never met before? I'm sure that would have gone down well....Exactly how do you think this should have played out lol.
Lets see how the MC handles it going forward. Now, I don't want the MC to be a passive watcher either but this is a demo to set up obvious interaction with the mother + more why would the action start right away...
What if the mc just acted like any normal person would and instead of getting scared and acting like a creep cuc., he came out of the hallway and asked the mother how she was?
I mean, the mc gets up at night and sees his mother drunk with an unknown person and she starts touching her and kissing her, how does the mc know that she's not taking advantage of her?

A better start (IMPO) would have been if she comes home and the mc has some balls to come out of the hallway and ask how she is, there he meets the blonde and at the same time prevents her from sleeping with his mother (pussyblock her? :KEK: ), then the mother feels embarrassed and decides not to do anything and the blonde either leaves or stays, but without doing anything. (the mc could assume that her mother has some relationship,some players would not see him as a loser cuc...and the blonde at the same time put her eyes on him,since at least he shows some concern for his mother and acts like a man)

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
What if the mc just acted like any normal person would and instead of getting scared and acting like a creep cuck, he came out of the hallway and asked the mother how she was?
I mean, the mc gets up at night and sees his mother drunk with an unknown person and she starts touching her and kissing her, how does the mc know that she's not taking advantage of her?

A better start (IMPO) would have been if she comes home and the mc has some balls to come out of the hallway and ask how she is, there he meets the blonde and at the same time prevents her from sleeping with his mother (pussyblock her? :KEK: ), then the mother feels embarrassed and decides not to do anything and the blonde either leaves or stays, but without doing anything. (the mc could assume that her mother has some relationship,some players would not see him as a loser cuc...and the blonde at the same time put her eyes on him,since at least he shows some concern for his mother and acts like a man)
Yes that is a more practical outcome. But then since you pussyblocked her we lose the setup for the sexy scenes. Unless you then expect her to follow MC to the bathroom for no reason. I doubt it would have escalated from there and you gotta get the lewds in there right? Personally I'd have been fine with a more grounded intro like what you have suggested but sex sells and gets people talking so I get it. After reading the overview it went pretty much how I expected it to go.

Another note, lots of people here acting like the first time they interact with a woman they would be stone cold. Yea yea, everyone's a gigachad on the internet but that's rarely how it is. MC doesnt even have GF. So he's a bit timid because hot milf walks in on him half naked...how many teen guys would handle that differently? So lets see how he evolves from here.

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes