VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Unbound [v0.1] [Greenmuddle]

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
This is a short demo, so there's not much in the line of choices yet. The only choice allows the player to bypass a particular fetish. Urination.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Greenmuddle, I hope you realize that if you bring the mother and the MC together in a sexual relationship, Patreon will descend upon you. You had best plan now to remove the hardcoded family references and replace them with variables or write alternate lines of code for those areas where they are mentioned. A patch or in-line relationship choices will be necessary if, as is strongly suggested by the demo, the MC will have sex with mommy. Starting a SubscribeStar page might also be advisable.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Greenmuddle Not a fan of that kind of voyeurism, will this be a thing in the game?
the mc watching other Li's getting sexual?
Good luck anyways, will check the next update to see if is worth adding or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: WastedTalent

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Not sure I'm a fan of Miriam, she's attractive but the overly forwardness and unusual conversation makes her seem like a slut with no shame. I mean it was the first time she and MC met and she's already talking to him in a way I doubt any two strangers would talk to each other. I get she saw him but instead of having a nice to meet you type of talk she's showing him her body and asking questions that are at the very least intrusive. I'm not saying make her a bashful nun, but a little acknowledgement of the awkward situation would make some sense. Instead she bulldozes to make him feel uncomfortable. I see her as someone that I feel pretty neutral about so far. We'll see what's to come in the next upadate(s). Good luck dev.

Reactions: goulet1995

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What a start, both milfs is hot as fuck. I hope we get many more voyeur scenes between the ladies and maybe even with another milf with them.

Voyeur Is kinda rare in games because if the mc is not participating people here go nuts and start calling the 3 letter word even though Mirian is mother's girlfriend. Mirian is not stealing your mother from you, she was never yours to begin with, she's your mother not your wife.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Generally a nice demo. However, another example of an MC with terrible facial hair. Wish devs would stop with these skeezy staches, beards, etc. - not attractive in the least.

Reactions: lxh123

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The quality of the renders is good but opening a male MC incest harem game with an unavoidable lesbian scene with the main LI (mother) is a terrible idea.
So far there is no story so nothing to say about it.
The MC model is ok maybe a bit slim but his beard is bad, give him a real beard or none at all.
The models of the mom and her girlfriend are typical AVN MILFs with big tits and asses, they are ok but not really my type.

Feb 17, 2022
What a start, both milfs is hot as fuck. I hope we get many more voyeur scenes between the ladies and maybe even with another milf with them.

Voyeur Is kinda rare in games because if the mc is not participating people here go nuts and start calling the 3 letter word even though Mirian is mother's girlfriend. Mirian is not stealing your mother from you, she was never yours to begin with, she's your mother not your wife.
Voyeur games are fine if that's what it's supposed to be. This was sold as a harem game, so god forbid if players want the MC to be an active part of the harem.

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Boy, am I glad to see Powerbabe's work. :D Looking forward to checking this game out.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 8 Votes