VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Unbound [v0.1] [Greenmuddle]

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks pretty great. That blonde is one thick ass milf. She might be my favorite just off of visual appearance alone. I'll check this out. It usually can't go wrong with big asses and milfs.

Judge_Dredd_

Jan 28, 2018

Hello everyone!
Today I want to introduce you to a new character that will make an appearance in the first chapter.
Meet Jane. She is MC's childhood friend, his neighbor and classmate. She is goth. She made the transition only recently. Before that, she used to be a quiet girl, shy...

Thank you everyone for your support and have a grate day.

Ashwin B

Oct 23, 2018

Hello everyone!
Today I want to introduce you to a new character that will make an appearance in the first chapter.
Meet Jane. She is MC's childhood friend, his neighbor and classmate. She is goth. She made the transition only recently. Before that, she used to be a quiet girl, shy...

Thank you everyone for your support and have a grate day.
Cheers man.. Anxiously waiting for the release of update(Chapter 1).

Reactions: Judge_Dredd_

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Let me clear.... I like the demo, have it "Watched", and I'll give Greenmuddle the benefit of the doubt about there being "no NTR". I never get chapped about that in a game anyway, as long as it's either avoidable or it's me doing the stealing of some other person's woman. :D

However... I do have to say to the dev that, given the i-tag and that the MC's "landlady" is very likely(?) going to be a LI, I really did wince when the game opened by her getting thoroughly fucked by an at-the-moment unknown 3rd-party.
Doesn't matter that it's a hot MILF, a rando person was banging my "landlady", lol. I'll reserve judgement and continue playing when the next update drops in any case.

Reactions: simple_human

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just played this demo. definately liked Miriam alot. anyone know if there an update coming? can't wait to see more of this game in the future.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Doesn't matter that it's a hot MILF
Just one of those "You can't please everyone" things, unfortunately. To me it's the opposite. It does matter, and it makes a huge difference lol. I sympathize though because I have things that bother me, that don't bother others, or that they even like, as well as several personal show-stoppers (mega bush, being one). I don't envy devs, having to find a working balance between what they personally want, what their target audience wants vs the majority (if it's not), etc. No matter what they do or don't do someone's going to not like it and express that. But I guess that's one of the points of player feedback.

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes