VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Unbound [v0.1] [Greenmuddle]

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Greenmuddle

May 7, 2019
Wow! Thanks guys for all the interest, criticism and suggestions.

Dev, for the sake your and everybody else's sanity, will you replace the word harem with polyamory and indicate whether there'll be other males/trans/futa involved. I can't be the only one who hates these NTR/HAREM debates.
I can assure you and others that no other male, trans/futa (didn't even think about adding them into the game) will come between you and the girl/woman you are interested in.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Wow! Thanks guys for all the interest, criticism and suggestions.

I can assure you and others that no other male, trans/futa (didn't even think about adding them into the game) will come between you and the girl/woman you are interested in.
Try not to be overwhelmed. Honestly this happens all the time and on the spectrum of past grievances devs have done with an initial release you have done fairly well. The people who are freaking out are just burned from experiences with other games(or just crazy). Hah, even if you wanted to put futa/trans in the game, you would have had supporters for it.
In the end, as long as you are clear with what you want to do and stick to it, noone can fault you and you will find an audience.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Not a fan of lesbians/bisexuals, but good luck with your project! The renders are quite well done considering the preview images and i dont remember seeing this 2 female models before.
About all the discussion, i think each game has its target audience and not every game is meant for everyone, im not the target audience for this one so i will just move on, even if i agree with what some people are saying here its pointless to discuss a thing that makes part of the game's premise and cannot be changed, this lesbian kink its linked with the game's core and cant be removed or turned into optional without changing the whole game. So, if you dont like the lesbian thing like i dont too... just move on.

Feb 17, 2022
You just know in the next update the landlady is going to catch the MC and the blonde fucking around and her thoughts will be "oh my god! Why are my panties soaking wet? He's my tenant for fucks sake" then the "I'm the worst landlady lusting after my tenant" dialogue.

This will be repeated several times until she gets over the horribly disgusting taboo of landladies wanting to bang their tenants.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
You just know in the next update the landlady is going to catch the MC and the blonde fucking around and her thoughts will be "oh my god! Why are my panties soaking wet? He's my tenant for fucks sake" then the "I'm the worst landlady lusting after my tenant" dialogue.

This will be repeated several times until she gets over the horribly disgusting taboo of landladies wanting to bang their tenants.
Haha probably. I mean its not new but I haven't gotten tired of it yet so.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Ey, I mean if you are into that more power to you lol. Pretty sure that pee scene was optional anyway.
depends if they are doing what fetish locator did.. establishing various fetish scenes early on with a opt in opt out for future use in scenes.. and no.. not my bag just did two saves runs so can explore the future optional stuff for full scene access

I get the feeling Miri will be opening a lot of potential doors for the mc to see what he will walk through or not in his tutelage

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
The mother was straight, otherwise where did the son come from (maybe pregnancy clinic let's not get into the details)
the son was surprised by this If she was a lesbian he wouldn't be surprised
He may already know that she has dated men before
The blonde was a player and she sleeps with everyone
The Blonde is the third party with the passage of time She's the kind that fascinates you at first She seems to have enough experience
She is the one who starts seduction
She can control the Virgin with her body But after the sex she has nothing to offer
She has confidence in her body and this does not last with the passage of time
And definitely a BISEXUAL she may not have been in a serious relationship before
It's the one night stand type
It will be a training phase for him in the beginning
and maybe here she changes I think this is a thought of the dev
I think the mother is the one who becomes Peeping on son while he's having sex with the blond and other girls and maybe the blonde too Peeping on him
(Just my thoughts)
And from here the son becomes the real
MC Who controls the events
The MC must Make them feel lucky To be with them because he has many Choices
(I hope dev introduces some beautiful young women with different bodies and faces and ethnic backgrounds)
Let's be realistic at least 19 years between them
The son has the time with him After 20 years he can date milfs Where are they at this time?
NO offense to anyone here
If dev wrote it well It will be a good game
The women have similar face and body They appear to be in their late twenties
And I think the mc girlfriends will be with smaller breasts Because in these games
Milf= big boobs
Young=small boobs

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This happened already. They banged. She drugged your sweetheart and banged her.
the one night stand
She even stayed the night, strutting around bare, taking the house like some asshole, claiming for herself.
MC just stood ther and let her steal his sweetheart, his home, his life, his everything.

after the sex she has nothing to offer
She keeps stealing from the MC with her body, like some body snatcher.

Pretty sure
not my bag
MC is afraid to be in his own house because of a total douchbag stranger molestor
who insinuated into his life all of a sudden.

Kick her out, she has no business taking everything from you, MC!!!
Save your sweetheart from the assholes picking her up drugging her and stealing her and your life away !

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is what happends when you are nothing to anybody.
MC is nonexistent, a ghost in someone elses lives.
1660153794027.png

She steals everything from MC, his sweetheart, his home, his life,
he is just a ghost not knowing where he exists.

Nobody talks to MC, he is like some sort of proxy for assholes to use and abuse to feel good.

1660153894234.png

His sweetheart all but forgets about MC. Suddenly the house is of the asshole stealing everything away,
She does not see, care or know of MC anymore. The drugs they used on her are that strong.
She forgot about herself, about MC, about their home, now all belongs to the usurper burgler.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Fan Sig
View attachment 1976808 View attachment 1976807
links
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/1999820_loveunb-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/1999819_loveunb-fan2.gif
anyway to darken the shot slightly.. looks ever so slightly over exposed on the lighting.. yes yes im on about lighting again lol but for a good reason this time lol.. they just seem a bit washed out

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
anyway to darken the shot slightly.. looks ever so slightly over exposed on the lighting.. yes yes im on about lighting again lol but for a good reason this time lol.. they just seem a bit washed out
That was the point, not everything has to be crystal clear.

Jun 28, 2018
great start but you should have had more than this to begin with. now im sure we'll have to wait months before an update comes.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
This happened already. They banged. She drugged your sweetheart and banged her.

She even stayed the night, strutting around bare, taking the house like some asshole, claiming for herself.
MC just stood ther and let her steal his sweetheart, his home, his life, his everything.

She keeps stealing from the MC with her body, like some body snatcher.

MC is afraid to be in his own house because of a total douchbag stranger molestor
who insinuated into his life all of a sudden.

Kick her out, she has no business taking everything from you, MC!!!
Save your sweetheart from the assholes picking her up drugging her and stealing her and your life away !
alright man. whatever head cannon you wanna spin. you already went on a bender earlier and it got purged.

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes