MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
its fine. if you don't mind me asking what would the office ends be like if your okay with sharing.
Well without spoiling, it's much like the club story ends. There's some choices but the routes/outcomes are more simple this time. Same destination, slightly different flavours of getting there kinda deal. It's all about the MC and Atonia overcoming the final obstacles in getting the big promotion.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

DJTEMPAH2020

Jan 24, 2020
Well without spoiling, it's much like the club story ends. There's some choices but the routes/outcomes are more simple this time. Same destination, slightly different flavours of getting there kinda deal. It's all about the MC and Atonia overcoming the final obstacles in getting the big promotion.
well i cant wait to see it as this game has been very fun to play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020

Carlotrejius

Nov 26, 2018
I really like your game one of the best html games right now, with endtimes coming any chance for a lydia update, i would love to see more around the party and genetal ntr content for her

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
Is it possible to do a 0 lewd run with Jen? Seems like all the clothing events once you are level 2 add some lewd (with love).

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Is it possible to do a 0 lewd run with Jen? Seems like all the clothing events once you are level 2 add some lewd (with love).
I doubt it's possible to keep it at absolute zero. But for the clothing thing you could bypass the clothing events by using the gift cards available at the store.

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
I doubt it's possible to keep it at absolute zero. But for the clothing thing you could bypass the clothing events by using the gift cards available at the store.
Ohh I forgot about the cards. But yeah, getting to the office stuff now and not doing anything lewd seems to really limit the content you'll see there and beyond.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Ohh I forgot about the cards. But yeah, getting to the office stuff now and not doing anything lewd seems to really limit the content you'll see there and beyond.
Yeah the jobs are mainly a vehicle for setting up ntr content, most of which is lewd!

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes