hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
That's where the drug dealing job starts, right? I'm pretty sure that place is done with once you get promoted out of it. If you do the office job first then I don't know if you get anything there later.
ye i did the office job first. His place has no use then but I could still visit it so i was a bit confused.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
10/10 game. It's exactly what I was looking for a long time.
But I have a question: does Jason's place have anything there if you already have a proper job? Cus you can visit his place but because you already have a job, there's nothing you can do there..
P.s more ntr/sharing scenes please ️
Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it. Nah if you progress down his path far enough or go down the office route then the location becomes pointless.
good great 7,5 version hope in the next versions see David wife and some lesbian action with her
Thanks! Maybe we'll see about that down the line.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I downloaded this game a day or two ago and ran across some missing files while playing. They were missing from the m/story folder if I remember correctly. I also know there were other folders missing files as well, three of the bottom four folders in the img/m folder were empty. It appeared that several other files not related to the M character were missing as well. I'm sorry I didn't record the file paths for the developer.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I downloaded this game a day or two ago and ran across some missing files while playing. They were missing from the m/story folder if I remember correctly. I also know there were other folders missing files as well, three of the bottom four folders in the img/m folder were empty. It appeared that several other files not related to the M character were missing as well. I'm sorry I didn't record the file paths for the developer.
Sounds like you downloaded the patch version instead of the main version. Both are available in the OP.

Reactions: CHFan

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Thought I'd let you guys in on the content coming next release, as you've waited long enough. To be expected early August.

Atonia Stage
  • Story
  • New sandbox events, including her home
  • new office stuff
Jen's Sister
  • A short introduction of the character
  • Your chance to tell me if you like her or not :)
Other stuff
  • Lydia event gallery
  • Extra content to be decided, depending on time
Some more info for you guys, been rather busy since I last posted this.

Coming in R8:

Atonia

• A party event, kinda like Lydia's but a lot simpler. Small selection of content and a long form story style event. To serve as the mid stage objective
  • Her home content will be done differently to others. Subject to change but the options will be listed from a central hub and will change based on previous actions
Jen's Sister
  • A couple short story events, and a bunch of conversations with sub options. Available when you visit her home. A chance to get to know her, and learn a bit about Jen as well
Jen
  • Some prostitution daily tasks, voted for by supporters.
As mentioned, it should be out in a few weeks!

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hey I have a quick question, how do I advance Krissy's stats?
At the party. Choose her for Actiions etc and if you end the night with her you get a multiplier on top. It doesn't do much honestly. Unlocks some of her events at the first party, but next stage I'm pretty sure it doesn't have any bearing on what's available.
how do i get the ntr to play just repeats chats
Progress a character by following the goal screen tasks and you unlock content. A fair bit of the NTR stuff is behind the jobs, so progress those as well.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Ntoytia

Jan 5, 2022
Hey first off thank you for your answer to my previous question. Now I have a bug report for you, because when I try to do a task for Christine I get the following error: "Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'garden')". And if I try to go to the locasion it tells me to go to (for example like in the screenshot below the pool) there is no button or whatever to click on to do/finish the task.

Here's a screenshot of the page with the error on it:
Here's a screenshot of the pool page right after I "accepted" the task:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hey first off thank you for your answer to my previous question. Now I have a bug report for you, because when I try to do a task for Christine I get the following error: "Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'garden')". And if I try to go to the locasion it tells me to go to (for example like in the screenshot below the pool) there is no button or whatever to click on to do/finish the task.

Here's a screenshot of the page with the error on it:
Here's a screenshot of the pool page right after I "accepted" the task:
Thanks for reporting. I'm not sure exactly how this happened, but I should be able to fix it easily enough. Could you possibly provide your save file (save menu -> save to disk -> attach to a reply)? I can fix the problem in your save so you don't have to wait for the next release, and I would like to investigate a bit further.

Reknurg

May 24, 2018
How do I take Jen shopping? According to searching the thread, it's morning on weekends while she is in the hallway. But she is almost never in the hallway or me - and when she is, it's for the Towel scene?

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
How do I take Jen shopping? According to searching the thread, it's morning on weekends while she is in the hallway. But she is almost never in the hallway or me - and when she is, it's for the Towel scene?
08:50 in the Hallway on Saturday and Sunday, plus Friday after she quits her job

Reactions: MakinWaves
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes