Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
08:50 worked. My only option on friday after work was asking her about her day.
Progress through the story and depending on if you're running the office route or the club route you'll eventually be able to offer her a job during the evening meal at which point she'll quit her Monday to Friday and the option to shop on Friday will open up

Ntoytia

Jan 5, 2022
Thanks for reporting. I'm not sure exactly how this happened, but I should be able to fix it easily enough. Could you possibly provide your save file (save menu -> save to disk -> attach to a reply)? I can fix the problem in your save so you don't have to wait for the next release, and I would like to investigate a bit further.
Here you have my save file.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
08:50 worked. My only option on friday after work was asking her about her day.
Progress through the story and depending on if you're running the office route or the club route you'll eventually be able to offer her a job during the evening meal at which point she'll quit her Monday to Friday and the option to shop on Friday will open up
Small correction, at the start of the game you can go shopping with her on her days off. Which should be spread through the week if she is still working at the diner. If she joins you at the office, it becomes fri - sun are her days off.

Here you have my save file.
Thanks for posting! Very helpful and I was able to test the fix I did. I've attached a fixed version below for you, which you can load in the same way as saving.

Reactions: Wisthep

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
Small correction, at the start of the game you can go shopping with her on her days off. Which should be spread through the week if she is still working at the diner. If she joins you at the office, it becomes fri - sun are her days off.
Wait, really? I've been playing this game since your first iteration and I never knew that... It's probably because I go straight to the office after breakfast on Monday to Thursday, but even so it's a little embarrassing that I've never found that out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Wait, really? I've been playing this game since your first iteration and I never knew that... It's probably because I go straight to the office after breakfast on Monday to Thursday, but even so it's a little embarrassing that I've never found that out.
To be fair, it seems a lot of people don't notice! One of the many things I'll have to change with the revamp.

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
To be fair, it seems a lot of people don't notice! One of the many things I'll have to change with the revamp.
Frankly even if I'd known that was possible it wouldn't change how I play the early game. It makes more sense to me to go shopping on the Saturday because you can then spend the Sunday unlocking the 3 levels needed to upgrade clothing to the next rank through meals and yoga, plow through the week making that skrilla at work, then do the same the next weekend. No fuss, no muss.

Also, revamp? Have I missed something?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Frankly even if I'd known that was possible it wouldn't change how I play the early game. It makes more sense to me to go shopping on the Saturday because you can then spend the Sunday unlocking the 3 levels needed to upgrade clothing to the next rank through meals and yoga, plow through the week making that skrilla at work, then do the same the next weekend. No fuss, no muss.

Also, revamp? Have I missed something?
Mentioned it a few times here and there. Once the game is content complete I hope to give it all a good once over and fix it up. Mainly a lot of stuff in the early game that would need to be fixed. Rewrite some of the content, get rid of the silly 8:50 timeslot usage, and recode broken stuff like the modelling intro.

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
Mentioned it a few times here and there. Once the game is content complete I hope to give it all a good once over and fix it up. Mainly a lot of stuff in the early game that would need to be fixed. Rewrite some of the content, get rid of the silly 8:50 timeslot usage, and recode broken stuff like the modelling intro.
Ah okay, it's more quality of life upgrades than a complete revamp then? That makes more sense. I've always felt that the core aspects of this game were its best feature, it's easy to play with no constraints on time or place like other html games, and that the early game has some of the best moments (when you're still on the chase as it were, pushing through those awkward boundaries).

I must have missed you mentioning the revamp in previous posts, honestly I haven't been reading messages here as much as I had been in the past (although I still try to answer people's questions when I see them) also the last few releases have been pretty much bug free and you answered my query about adding new daily events for Jen after you first have sex back in February, which is pretty much the only thing I'd like to see added.

Anyways, looking forward to the next release.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Some more info for you guys, been rather busy since I last posted this.

Coming in R8:

Atonia

• A party event, kinda like Lydia's but a lot simpler. Small selection of content and a long form story style event. To serve as the mid stage objective
  • Her home content will be done differently to others. Subject to change but the options will be listed from a central hub and will change based on previous actions
Jen's Sister
  • A couple short story events, and a bunch of conversations with sub options. Available when you visit her home. A chance to get to know her, and learn a bit about Jen as well
Jen
  • Some prostitution daily tasks, voted for by supporters.
As mentioned, it should be out in a few weeks!
Just wanted to let you guys know R8 will be dropping between the 7th and 10th. The outline above is still pretty accurate, with the addition of Lydia's story event gallery and a husband suspicion mechanic for Atonia's home content. Something to manage that will hopefully be a bit more fun than energy ;)

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
RELEASE 8 NOW AVAILABLE!

Download links and full changelog available in the OP.

A new character introduction, and a whole Atonia stage. Hope you enjoy.
  • New Atonia Content Stage
  • Atonia's home, with some new mechanics
  • Jen's Sister character introduction
  • Lydia Scene gallery
  • Jen Prostitute daily events
In a week or so I have to travel, so If you have any issues with R8 get your reports in ASAP! Ideally with an attached save file (save menu -> save to disk)

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
RELEASE 8 NOW AVAILABLE!

Download links and full changelog available in the OP.

A new character introduction, and a whole Atonia stage. Hope you enjoy.
  • New Atonia Content Stage
  • Atonia's home, with some new mechanics
  • Jen's Sister character introduction
  • Lydia Scene gallery
  • Jen Prostitute daily events
In a week or so I have to travel, so If you have any issues with R8 get your reports in ASAP! Ideally with an attached save file (save menu -> save to disk)
Our Savior

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Question: I remember shortly after the last release you had done some pools on patreon for content direction for Lydia, is the result of those polls reflected in this release or a future release? Otherwise hope you enjoy your time off, and thanks for the content!

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes