WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Can you give me your save file? I'm not quite sure how to replicate this problem (save menu -> save to disk -> attach to your post or dm me)
Not to worry. I found it...the Dark Reader extension for chromium browsers was the culprit.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Played through the new content last night. Fwiw no bugs for me playing on Mopoga, continuing from a file with all the previous lewd paths completed.

Same high quality as ever. Felt shorter than what I hoped for, but that's kind of the same for every game when you've been waiting on an update. Looking forward to more of the landlady's sister, who I definitely didn't give a new title either.
Thanks! I have to say when I was playtesting it myself I kept asking why I had done so much. Maybe I just need to make it way more grindy :Kappa:
Not to worry. I found it...the Dark Reader extension for chromium browsers was the culprit.
Interesting, thanks for the follow up, might help anyone else that has the same issue. I'm glad you were able to sort the problem.

Nov 15, 2021
Thanks! I have to say when I was playtesting it myself I kept asking why I had done so much. Maybe I just need to make it way more grindy :Kappa:
I said similar to the dev of Become Taxi Driver (although that game has some way too grindy spots) but I think a lot of the time it's hard to gauge when you're someone dropping in just to play the updates. I'm not sure how I long I spent on it, but it must have been over an hour. That's a decent amount of game and I'm sure it took a hell of a lot of time to do. There's that feeling as a player of "And there was no Lydia...no Mel...no Christine..." and that skews what's a very good update for someone making a solo project like this. Like when I started this there was a metric ton of stuff to do, and now I come in after waiting and it's a bit like I'm expecting to get that much again. So don't take it badly, I'm a huge fan of the project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

Skyedge

Dec 20, 2017
Whew, been a while since I've commented here. This is definitely still one of my favourite games!

Can I equest a save based on R5 content? That was when I decided to wait for a big chunk of content before playing. I tried really hard the other day to look for one without succeeding. I'm open to subbing on patreon if that helps!

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
When are we getting to take Alexis to bonetown at work? I mean fuck Rodger, or rather stop fucking Rodger.
Same thing for Madison Ivy
Great game, please do not add grind. Good games do not need grind. Only sucky developers rely on grindy bullshit. Lookin at you not the tower

Luckenzio

Oct 6, 2018
Great update, it felt short but i really enjoyed my time with it. Atonia content continues to be great and the sister character is pretty interesting, really eager for more Lydia and Mel events as well.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I said similar to the dev of Become Taxi Driver (although that game has some way too grindy spots) but I think a lot of the time it's hard to gauge when you're someone dropping in just to play the updates. I'm not sure how I long I spent on it, but it must have been over an hour. That's a decent amount of game and I'm sure it took a hell of a lot of time to do. There's that feeling as a player of "And there was no Lydia...no Mel...no Christine..." and that skews what's a very good update for someone making a solo project like this. Like when I started this there was a metric ton of stuff to do, and now I come in after waiting and it's a bit like I'm expecting to get that much again. So don't take it badly, I'm a huge fan of the project.
Hey thanks it's good feedback. I wish I could add something for every character with each but it's not really practical in the time frame. A content stage just has a certain amount required to be completed, such as intros, story, events etc, leaves only a certain amount of time to work on other piecemeal stuff.

It's interesting that people find it feeling shorter, as I'm pretty sure the amount of content is about the same as usual. Definitely so in terms of word count. I have to wonder if it's just the pacing of it all that makes it feel a bit different. Like it's the way the Atonia home content is setup gives it a new feel. Kind of what I was going for, in a way.

I can't raise the clothing level to the level 8.

And there's a bug every morning

View attachment 1974558
Did you try and increase it using the console? You set the wrong value and deleted the entire clothing array. Luckily I think it's salvageable, but if you have a save before you did this it might be a good idea to provide that one. I attached a fixed version of the one you gave, but I can't guarantee it'll be bug free.

I'm not sure if messing with the console caused this problem in the first place, but if you try to skip clothing progression that way, it will gimp your save.
Error on passage "charMSleep"

There's an extra "});" on the <<script>> part at the end.
Thanks I already fixed this one, but I probably won't release a patch just for that alone. Should be harmless enough, worst case scenario you just have to sleep in your own bed ;)
Whew, been a while since I've commented here. This is definitely still one of my favourite games!

Can I equest a save based on R5 content? That was when I decided to wait for a big chunk of content before playing. I tried really hard the other day to look for one without succeeding. I'm open to subbing on patreon if that helps!
Glad you enjoy! I'll dm you a R4 start save I have, but I can't say for sure it'll work properly, or that everything is progressed to that point. I'd honestly recommend you start again, just safer that way. If you get access to the cheats, one way or another, then that should help you get to ~R5 fairly quickly anyway.
When are we getting to take Alexis to bonetown at work? I mean fuck Rodger, or rather stop fucking Rodger.
Same thing for Madison Ivy
Great game, please do not add grind. Good games do not need grind. Only sucky developers rely on grindy bullshit. Lookin at you not the tower
Jen: probably the next time I do a big addition to the office content in general. At some point I'll have to add some upgrades etc, and finish off the office progression. At that point I'll try and make sure it's as content complete as possible. Atonia? Well you're going to have to wait for her to progress.
Great update, it felt short but i really enjoyed my time with it. Atonia content continues to be great and the sister character is pretty interesting, really eager for more Lydia and Mel events as well.
Thank you! Some more Lydia should be coming in the next one. Mel I have no idea honestly. Most likely whenever I get to finish off the club story line.

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
question why it doesn't tell me that I finished that mission because I have enough but I see that it doesn't want to let me continue is it a bug or what?? Capture.PNG

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Did you try and increase it using the console? You set the wrong value and deleted the entire clothing array. Luckily I think it's salvageable, but if you have a save before you did this it might be a good idea to provide that one. I attached a fixed version of the one you gave, but I can't guarantee it'll be bug free.

I'm not sure if messing with the console caused this problem in the first place, but if you try to skip clothing progression that way, it will gimp your save.
Thank you. I tried using the console after a days in-game without the events to raise the clothing level.
I think that I had a bug because I didn't buy the jeans and was only buying lewd cloths. Then I bought the last lewd cloth the saturday and the sunday I bought the jeans that only raises love. Maybe that's what blocked the event.

beryn

May 8, 2017
What am I missing?
Jen score at 600, next stage is to buy her some everyday clothing, but you can't buy anyting.
You can only buy clothes for you.

Nov 15, 2021
Hey thanks it's good feedback. I wish I could add something for every character with each but it's not really practical in the time frame. A content stage just has a certain amount required to be completed, such as intros, story, events etc, leaves only a certain amount of time to work on other piecemeal stuff.

It's interesting that people find it feeling shorter, as I'm pretty sure the amount of content is about the same as usual. Definitely so in terms of word count. I have to wonder if it's just the pacing of it all that makes it feel a bit different. Like it's the way the Atonia home content is setup gives it a new feel. Kind of what I was going for, in a way.
The Atonia content was great. All the new content was good. Maybe it's because the definitely-not-Mom was just a few new scenes rather than a major development, and the definitely-not-Aunt was more an introduction.

Like I said, I think part of it is that as your game grows it probably stands out to a player more what you didn't do. Like I would love more Christine, Lydia, and Mel, and so when you do a decent update without touching those characters I'm sitting here with a skewed perspective thinking "Well, where were they?". Which in a sense is a good thing. You wouldn't want players not wanting more. Unfortunately it means you'll never please everyone at once.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Stand in the hallway and it'll say something like "Looks like she's getting ready to go somewhere". Something like that. Click whatever it says and you'll get the option to go with her.
Seems bad that you have to guess that, at least she could hint at it.

But didn't really help.
Bought Jen some everyday clothes, but stat is not raised so still at 1/2.
There is no option to do anything new.

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
question why it doesn't tell me that I finished that mission because I have enough but I see that it doesn't want to let me continue is it a bug or what?? View attachment 1975899
Just a minor bug, there probably isn't a goal trigger for that one so it always display's locked. It won't actually stop you progressing though so don't worry about it.
Thank you. I tried using the console after a days in-game without the events to raise the clothing level.
I think that I had a bug because I didn't buy the jeans and was only buying lewd cloths. Then I bought the last lewd cloth the saturday and the sunday I bought the jeans that only raises love. Maybe that's what blocked the event.
Interesting, I'll make a note of that and see if I can replicate. Though it might just be another quirk of the clothing system that'll have to be fixed in the overhaul whenever that happens.

The Atonia content was great. All the new content was good. Maybe it's because the definitely-not-Mom was just a few new scenes rather than a major development, and the definitely-not-Aunt was more an introduction.

Like I said, I think part of it is that as your game grows it probably stands out to a player more what you didn't do. Like I would love more Christine, Lydia, and Mel, and so when you do a decent update without touching those characters I'm sitting here with a skewed perspective thinking "Well, where were they?". Which in a sense is a good thing. You wouldn't want players not wanting more. Unfortunately it means you'll never please everyone at once.
I get where you are coming from. Hopefully once these characters have progressed down their stories I can focus more on filling in the gaps in a more general sense.
What am I missing?
Jen score at 600, next stage is to buy her some everyday clothing, but you can't buy anyting.
You can only buy clothes for you.
Seems bad that you have to guess that, at least she could hint at it.

But didn't really help.
Bought Jen some everyday clothes, but stat is not raised so still at 1/2.
There is no option to do anything new.
Try making use of the Jen time progression button. It'll take you through her activity slots where she will usually be available for something new (when she is at home anyway). Another suggestion is to check out the help/tutorial section on the computer, which will explain a few things, including the clothing system.

Once you've bought her a new outfit, you need to sleep and then she'll start wearing it (if it's low enough level). Then you should get new clothing event options in the kitchen for example, you use those to level up her clothing level.

I can only apologize that a lot of the early stuff is kinda janky. I was still very new to all this. Hopefully I'll get a chance to go back and fix it all down the line.

Reactions: Fish_lip
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes