paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
If you make an "update only" download, please make sure we can see which version we currently have installed. If I launch the html, it doesn't say which version it is.

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
"Good Evening, Vice City!
Welcome!"

Yell
Ahhhhhhhhh!
Yell!
Come on now!
Let me see ya!

Well, I'm a dangerous bastard
And I am bullet-proof
I take life as a lesson
Sometimes I get flu
The devil looks into my eye
And he makes my voice go high
Is there nothing in these eyes
That I need to know

Is it true you like my curl
Do you think we look like girls
Would it cause a section block
If you saw our great big socks

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

carajames

Jun 17, 2022
If you make an "update only" download, please make sure we can see which version we currently have installed. If I launch the html, it doesn't say which version it is.
I don't have it downloaded yet and have, for some reason, wiped the previous install. But if you open the HTML using Notepad++ can you not see what version it is in there? I'll have a look when I get it downloaded and confirm. Many devs throw the changelogs in the file.

Edit: No it's not in there. :)

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Sorry to ask if this has been discussed, but what is the NTR in this game? I have played a version long ago, no idea what the NTR here could be. Not a flame post, just asking.

AAAAndonio

Jul 26, 2017
I'm missing something on Atonia quest, the option of "attend party" in my rome from 4.8 pm doesn't show (3 point valerie target) and i have everything else checked

Braig

Jan 29, 2018
Is there a fix or patch for this somewhere?
Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected token '}')

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Question: I remember shortly after the last release you had done some pools on patreon for content direction for Lydia, is the result of those polls reflected in this release or a future release? Otherwise hope you enjoy your time off, and thanks for the content!
The next release will certainly feature some Lydia content. I have to start a whole new stage for it all, so it wasn't really possible to do in this one.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add a little subtitle with it for next time.
Blank screen when choosing the "Gym" option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you give me your save file? I'm not quite sure how to replicate this problem (save menu -> save to disk -> attach to your post or dm me)
Sorry to ask if this has been discussed, but what is the NTR in this game? I have played a version long ago, no idea what the NTR here could be. Not a flame post, just asking.
There is, of the sharing flavour. You can ask the girls to mess around with others if you have the options turned on. Otherwise it doesn't happen.
I'm missing something on Atonia quest, the option of "attend party" in my rome from 4.8 pm doesn't show (3 point valerie target) and i have everything else checked
You might have to sleep once for it to appear. Otherwise I'd need your save file to take a look at this problem if you can provide.
Is there a fix or patch for this somewhere?
Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected token '}')
Where is this occurring exactly?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
22:00 After asking landlady to sleep with her and then doing so.
Thank you, I was able to fix the problem. Not sure if there will be a patch for it, but the error itself shouldn't cause any problems I don't think. So it should be save to keep playing.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Ehm i would like to ask, if anyone know what is the MAX CAP Stats for Office and Strip Club? since well im not sure if im already have the max stats or have to do more to rise them up? ... i could add a screen but if anyone know the numbers would be helpfull

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Ugh, no more new characters. You already have several who could use more content.
This is probably the last one, so fear not on that front.
Ehm i would like to ask, if anyone know what is the MAX CAP Stats for Office and Strip Club? since well im not sure if im already have the max stats or have to do more to rise them up? ... i could add a screen but if anyone know the numbers would be helpfull
All the girl stat increases should have icons now to let you know if they are missing (unless you have ntr turned off). Apart from some strip club upgrades, there's not much point increasing them beyond what you need for the MC job goals. At least for now. The save file provided for R8 is probably pretty close to the caps if you wanted to look yourself.

Nov 15, 2021
Played through the new content last night. Fwiw no bugs for me playing on Mopoga, continuing from a file with all the previous lewd paths completed.

Same high quality as ever. Felt shorter than what I hoped for, but that's kind of the same for every game when you've been waiting on an update. Looking forward to more of the landlady's sister, who I definitely didn't give a new title either.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes