jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Can someone summarizes what h-content does the game have right now ? Thanks

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
How tf are we supposed to find our way through that maze? i'm just lost for 15mn rn cant find back the home, did i miss something to get out of the "exploring" area?

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Can someone summarizes what h-content does the game have right now ? Thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How tf are we supposed to find our way through that maze? i'm just lost for 15mn rn cant find back the home, did i miss something to get out of the "exploring" area?
You have to orient in space. Basically top 3 areas are for scavenging (last one Parkside Rd is also for Date with Viv) and 2 in the middle are for scavenging too. Exit you went through in Prologue goes nowhere for now and bottom left corner place too.

A single scene with the mc? what a joke of a dev
There are total 9 scenes with MC for now.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have to orient in space. Basically top 3 areas are for scavenging (last one Parkside Rd is also for Date with Viv) and 2 in the middle are for scavenging too. Exit you went through in Prologue goes nowhere for now and bottom left corner place too.

There are total 9 scenes with MC for now.
Thanks a lot that'll help (y)

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Getting a lot of battle bugs, ammoloaded file seems to be broken. I auto lose everything.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Such a cool game, zombies, thick chicks, incest, honey select AND animated...I mean it would be if it wasn't frickin' super buggy and after suffering through the glitches and bugs THE MOM LOVES GETTING FORCE FED DICK, the one time where I am ok with ntr she loves zombie/other ppl dick, c'mon literally the one genre where you would expect the woman to fight back a bit and she just takes it? Screw this game dude!

Edit: Going through the images in the game folder seems I missed a ton of stuff...ye not gonna go back to see that shit.

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
okay this battle shit sucks, errors every turn, making the game pretty much useless, cuz doesnt feel like there is much else other than bringing people with you

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label lewdvikitchen is defined twice, at
File "game/script.rpyc", line 7306 and
File "uncensored.rpyc", line 3623.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Aug 05 20:37:46 2020
This is from trying to enable the console, probably with unren

delete /game/unren-dev.rpy

if you want a working console
modify /renpy/common/00console.rpy to say config.console = True

wilhelmscream

Feb 23, 2020
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label lewdvikitchen is defined twice, at
File "game/script.rpyc", line 7306 and
File "uncensored.rpyc", line 3623.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Aug 05 20:37:46 2020
That's my bad, dev pushed a hotfix just as I wrapped up the patch, was fixed fast enough but seem people still beat me to the DL xD

if you want a working console
modify /renpy/common/00console.rpy to say config.console = True
From my experiance, you do NOT want to do that, dev console switchs some values for things that aren't in the game yet and freaks even more things out

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Getting an immediate crash once it gets passed the two screens talking about using headphones and all that. It mentions script.rpy lines 238 and 249 patched_4_version is not defined.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I take a script error When I stared the game. If ignore that game start whit endless prog. I cant play the game.

EDIT: If you put incest patch, game crash from the begining.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes