Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
I could have sworn I saw a Patreon post saying the whole Monster sex thing was a mistake let me go back and check
Yea nah it really feels like he was worried about patreon ban then made up the mistake
Patreon banned him anyway but i don't think he'll expose himself saying it was actually patreon and he lied about it

I say this because no one makes those level of monster sex scenes as a mistake, they were long, well crafted scenes and the devs reasoning was that he wanted it as something to show the weight of the apocalypse situation, which makes no sense, he could've gone with shorter non interesting monster scenes

He purposefully marketted to the audience that loved those scenes then went 180. This is how I feel, either patreon ban scared him or he did scummy marketting to make the initial releases more popular
I believe the latter is more likely, since its true that he doesn't like making them and its makes sense why the monster scenes were focused on early on, to attract more people.

Reactions: Redyqar

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Yea nah it really feels like he was worried about patreon ban then made up the mistake
Patreon banned him anyway but i don't think he'll expose himself saying it was actually patreon and he lied about it

I say this because no one makes those level of monster sex scenes as a mistake, they were long, well crafted scenes and the devs reasoning was that he wanted it as something to show the weight of the apocalypse situation, which makes no sense, he could've gone with shorter non interesting monster scenes

He purposefully marketted to the audience that loved those scenes then went 180. This is how I feel, either patreon ban scared him or he did scummy marketting to make the initial releases more popular
I believe the latter is more likely, since its true that he doesn't like making them and its makes sense why the monster scenes were focused on early on, to attract more people.
It would make sense but the Patreon is now banned so being scared no longer holds water
I did once made up my mind to put money on the game but the removal announcement made me second guess that
Disappointed but I'll still play the game because it's similar to Kindread: The Redburns (in my opinion) and for the promises of NTR content (assuming Hot Tomato doesn't 180 his more NTR content announcement)

Reactions: Smitus

Smitus

Feb 2, 2020
It would make sense but the Patreon is now banned so being scared no longer holds water
I did once made up my mind to put money on the game but the removal announcement made me second guess that
Disappointed but I'll still play the game because it's similar to Kindread: The Redburns (in my opinion) and for the promises of NTR content (assuming Hot Tomato doesn't 180 his more NTR content announcement)
Yeah, so did I in supporting his work. For me, it wasn't the removal of content that affected my decision to stop support; it was the dishonesty of 4 things concurrent at the time of the announcement. He made a statement that it wasn't that popular, then he released a poll to prove that point with the statement he'll do what the majority wants, then the poll showed something like 85% support of zombie content, and finally the, "I'm afraid of getting banned and never wanted to make it the focus" message. Last, about a day or two after that message, he had version .55 (or whatever the overhaul was) ready to go and released, which demonstrated he already made up his mind before the first post that it wasn't that popular of content.

Considering how each release prior to version .5 kept changing by removing this and that, I was getting concerned hot tomato didn't know how he wanted to tell his story. I have a feeling that trend will continue, and it'll either be rushed to completion (doubt it) or abandoned altogether. Each release seems to be getting slower and slower after version .55.

Reactions: KH2000

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
the most similar one is probably DeadMoon Survival but the dev has removed all the zombie sex scenes
Ah no way, iv been wanting to give that game a try but removing content always puts me off when it's not for a good reason like breaking tos, seems odd to do that do you know the reason why they removed it?

GemKiller

Jan 1, 2022
Ah no way, iv been wanting to give that game a try but removing content always puts me off when it's not for a good reason like breaking tos, seems odd to do that do you know the reason why they removed it?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
haha game is "garbage" ! a dev make game MC a Loser with Low chance getting nothing! haha mc keep fight 10zombie so mc npc get rape by zombie?! haha OF course game be abandoned ! haha :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: GemKiller

PlasticCups

Jan 28, 2024
anyone got a save file so i can just view the H scenes? this game is so god damn buggy i cant get past the first 2 quests without it messing up and putting me in a forever time loop making me redo the same quests after i already complete them.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes