SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've made a report but until the mods fix it DISCLAIMER DON'T USE WIN: ANONFILES LINK
Works fine, so not sure what your issue is, if you are getting a re-direct it's something already on your PC.

Try using uBlock Origins, it's a must have for most every site, eg like Mixdrop, 2 clicks and downlaod.

lucas771

Jan 22, 2018
Works fine, so not sure what your issue is, if you are getting a re-direct it's something already on your PC.

Try using uBlock Origins, it's a must have for most every site, eg like Mixdrop, 2 clicks and downlaod.
I'll check it out; Your probably right. Needed to put the warning out if it wasn't isolated to me.

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
I am going to assume its the Love Zombies discord or something related to it, would like to know what is being done official or otherwise without having to join the server

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Far from me to doubt you but I don't like joining random discords. Even if they are from such a smooth guy like Briggs. What's the discord for?
Damn it! How am I gonna be a king of the Limbo when nobody jumps in it! But seriously, a fan of LZ started to make his own zombo game and is writing about his progress and posting in progress art. Some of former members of LZ's Discord went to this one and watching progress.

Reactions: CheetoChan

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Hope there were more Mom x zombies/monsters games
DeadMoon Survival did went in that direction but the Dev realizes that many of us were into that and deleted that whole part of the game in an update (at least that how I interpret the Dev's announcement for 0.6)

GemKiller

Jan 1, 2022
DeadMoon Survival did went in that direction but the Dev realizes that many of us were into that and deleted that whole part of the game in an update (at least that how I interpret the Dev's announcement for 0.6)
he deleted them because of Patreon pressing him

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes