KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
hey man is it possible to do the bar quest in the current version of the game? after I send Vi to explore the bar the game crashes or gets soft locked every time.
I don't really know given the fact that the Original v1.02 far as I know didn't have that problem
Whoever it is didn't fix everything but fixed it enough to be somewhat stable to play

Edit: My only suggestion is to avoid this game until the Dev makes a full release with probably some overhauls

Reactions: GemKiller

Mr.UnknownXD

Sep 2, 2017
No need Just save and roam free after the prologue it's a very early game
so is everything over after the prologue? and i have to deal with errors when i enter vivian's room and when i send her out there is an some sort of bug that prevents me from sleeping for next day

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
so is everything over after the prologue? and i have to deal with errors when i enter vivian's room and when i send her out there is an some sort of bug that prevents me from sleeping for next day
There are still things to do after the prologue but your game has a 50/50 chance of becoming bugged as hell. My advice would make a clean install of the game. Deleted your savefiles, etc

GemKiller

Jan 1, 2022
there are a lot to explore but it's pretty much impossible due bugs and crashes

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
I have 2 suggestions Either brute force your way through Bugs or Abandon the game entirely until the Dev makes a full release

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I am really confused.. how do you make progress in this game?

I finished the prologue, got killed by a zombie.. that somehow triggered the scene of the mom getting raped by the fat zombie, and after that the events seem to be the same everytime? Is there nothing else?

The previews in the post show a dungeon crawler kind of like scenery, so there should technically be lots more but it doesn't seem possible to get through the game? How do you even play as the different characters which according to the tags you should be able to?

Last edited:

Smitus

Feb 2, 2020
So, I am really confused.. how do you make progress in this game?

I finished the prologue, got killed by a zombie.. that somehow triggered the scene of the mom getting raped by the fat zombie, and after that the events seem to be the same everytime? Is there nothing else?

The previews in the post show a dungeon crawler kind of like scenery, so there should technically be lots more but it doesn't seem possible to get through the game? How do you even play as the different characters which according to the tags you should be able to?
The game really never got past its' early stages, so there's limited progress to be made overall. Once you get to exploring the neighborhood phase of the game, you talk to Vivian in the house at certain points of the day and get your sidequests. Once love and/or corruption hits a certain value, you can progress. Eventually, you'll notice the days won't advance past, I think, it was a Monday.

The coding of the game is pretty flawed, so some triggers do or don't occur, hence why you may have seen a scene at an inappropriate time.

The dungeon crawler aspect was cut early on for the location selector.

You can't play as other characters.

Your best bet is to use Unren or any other Ren`Py decompiler to see the pictures and videos.

At this point, there's only one person working on the game and has effectively restarted from scratch. However, the only way anyone would know that is if they followed the discord channel. There hasn't been any further releases as the developer wants to work on their own time and release the final product when they feel ready. As of this writing, the dev hasn't been in the discord for about half a month, but they do go dark for days or even weeks at a time.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
The game really never got past its' early stages, so there's limited progress to be made overall. Once you get to exploring the neighborhood phase of the game, you talk to Vivian in the house at certain points of the day and get your sidequests. Once love and/or corruption hits a certain value, you can progress. Eventually, you'll notice the days won't advance past, I think, it was a Monday.

The coding of the game is pretty flawed, so some triggers do or don't occur, hence why you may have seen a scene at an inappropriate time.

The dungeon crawler aspect was cut early on for the location selector.

You can't play as other characters.

Your best bet is to use Unren or any other Ren`Py decompiler to see the pictures and videos.

At this point, there's only one person working on the game and has effectively restarted from scratch. However, the only way anyone would know that is if they followed the discord channel. There hasn't been any further releases as the developer wants to work on their own time and release the final product when they feel ready. As of this writing, the dev hasn't been in the discord for about half a month, but they do go dark for days or even weeks at a time.
Ahhhh, well.. that sucks, the dungeon crawler aspect really got me going and I would've hoped to be able to see it in action.. same as the scenes portrayed in the the previews, with Vivian and all.. as well as being able to play as the other characters from time to time

Thanks for letting me know all of this

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
At least you can see all the Videos and Pictures using unren. ;)
Would you be so kind as to explain how?

I've never used unren before and I don't understand which number in the execute command I should use in order to see all videos and images. Can I jump directly to the scene I missed with Unren too?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Would you be so kind as to explain how?

I've never used unren before and I don't understand which number in the execute command I should use in order to see all videos and images. Can I jump directly to the scene I missed with Unren too?
Unren unpacks the files in the game. I use number 1 to just unpack images/videos etc..

It basically just creates an image folder with every render in the game and any animations.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Unren unpacks the files in the game. I use number 1 to just unpack images/videos etc..

It basically just creates an image folder with every render in the game and any animations.
And where is that folder located?

Sorry for so many questions, but I'm trying to find a possibly unknown folder in all of the folders inside of the .exe file.. as well as inside of the RenPy folder in Appdata/Roaming/RenPy/LoveZombies blah blah and I just find absolutely nothing..

The only way I have found out to see the images is through the developer mode, but it's a pain in the fucking ass because images are not sorted out correctly and I just have to manually click several buttons each time in order to see the images.

Last edited:

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
In the game folder.
I'm sorry, but I just checked the image and movies folder several times and there is nothing there.

I used UnRen v.0.11, I don't know if it's the correct one..

If possible, can you be a little more detailed? Maybe attach a screenshot so I can guide myself a bit better?

EDIT: I figured it out, I had the wrong version of it so it wasn't unpacking the files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balial42
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes