1. download
2. go to the "game" folder
3. drag and drop .rpa files on rpaExtract.exe

Nataly810

Nov 4, 2017
1. download
2. go to the "game" folder
3. drag and drop .rpa files on rpaExtract.exe
oh sorry, let me rephrase that: i have already used Unren to get the files, what i have meant is how i can see them in game - what should i do/not do in game in order to watch them there?

GemKiller

Jan 1, 2022
oh sorry, let me rephrase that: i have already used Unren to get the files, what i have meant is how i can see them in game - what should i do/not do in game in order to watch them there?
can't see this specific scene because the game is too buggy but some scenes will randomly appear after certain zombie fights

Reactions: Nataly810

CheetoChan

Jul 2, 2018
sadly not in game, ether its bugged which a lot of scenes are or they weren't implemented yet

Reactions: Nataly810

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
It is what it is...
Maybe it's for the best. Game had potential but I guess the dev just decided to give up on the project

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Got an idea for anyone who has knowledge on UNREAL ENGINE 5

Since this game already has elements of a First Person Shooter why not turn Love Zombie into an actual First Person Shooter Hentai Zombie Survival like Seed of the Dead
Instead of a linear style shooter like Seed of the Dead make it closer to DAYZ or other open world survival zombie games (Dying Light & Dead Island)

Daniel7781

Mar 23, 2020
Do you miss any content if you let the girls get raped by zombies? Does their affection/relation with MC gets reduced after they fuck zombies?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes