Agusguya

Jul 30, 2021
Idk if I already posted this reply but how can I save on Android I can't seem to find the menu to save

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
KH2000

The MC looked like a weak little boy when the game first came out and his old pictures are still in the OP post. That is where the tag came from.

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
So if I get this straight, game is buggy but not really abandoned and updates are postponed in favor of a full release later on ?

I'm quite interested in this one but the whole situation is a bit confusing.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
So if I get this straight, game is buggy but not really abandoned and updates are postponed in favor of a full release later on ?

I'm quite interested in this one but the whole situation is a bit confusing.
Long Story Short
Two Devs died one came back twice plus everything I've explained

If you want me to simplify it just ask and give me some time

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Long Story Short
Two Devs died one came back twice plus everything I've explained

If you want me to simplify it just ask and give me some time
What I mostly wanted to know is if I should wait for a more polished ( and maybe finished ? ) version or just play it right now (maybe at an earlier version even) because that's basically the best I'll get.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
What I mostly wanted to know is if I should wait for a more polished ( and maybe finished ? ) version or just play it right now (maybe at an earlier version even) because that's basically the best I'll get.
The game is now playable because someone or somebody (probably modders) did some work on the game while the Dev is working on finishing the game so you can still play just not all bugs have been resolved yet (the 2nd Invasion Scene for example)

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I would recommend to try to play the game at least and then look for everything else with UNREN (best tool ever!) to see all the content. Hope to see more of that in the future.

Edit: Big kuddos to all guys involved to make that game more playable!

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
The game is now playable because someone or somebody (probably modders) did some work on the game while the Dev is working on finishing the game so you can still play just not all bugs have been resolved yet (the 2nd Invasion Scene or example)
Alright thanks (y)
I guess I'll just wait 'til the dev finishes it, I have a lot of other stuff to do anyway.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
I would recommend to try to play the game at least and then look for everything else with UNREN (best tool ever!) to see all the content. Hope to see more of that in the future.

Edit: Big kuddos to all guys involved to make that game more playable!
Are you thanking the Dev or modders that made this game semi-stable

GemKiller

Jan 1, 2022
Go back to the main page the Download links were secretly replaced
I do not know why the modders decide not to say anything about changes
hey man is it possible to do the bar quest in the current version of the game? after I send Vi to explore the bar the game crashes or gets soft locked every time.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes