Jack Wayn

Jun 23, 2020
I wanted to play this game but it's filled with bugs, a lot of loops keeps happening for no reason, scenes you unlock later just start showing early, i hope it get fixed soon.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Are we getting an abandoned tag here soon? Been a while since we had any updates about the game...

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Are we getting an abandoned tag here soon? Been a while since we had any updates about the game...
I could've sworn I've seen you on Discord

Well in any case I've been speaking to the Dev for the entire time the update is in progress
2 new monsters is confirmed
2 new female characters is confirmed
Combat system overhaul is confirmed (We on Discord don't kinda know what is going to be like either)
Fix is confirmed

If you have Discord here it is ( ) for more info and screenshots

THE RELEASE DATE IS UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
I could've sworn I've seen you on Discord

Well in any case I've been speaking to the Dev for the entire time the update is in progress
2 new monsters is confirmed
2 new female characters is confirmed
Combat system overhaul is confirmed (We on Discord don't kinda know what is going to be like either)
Fix is confirmed

If you have Discord here it is ( ) for more info and screenshots

THE RELEASE DATE IS UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME
I don't use discord so that couldn't possible be me lol.
Anyway, it's nice to know that the dev is working on the game but seeing new monsters and girls only make me a bit skeptical. Any words about the major bug fest that the game currently is?

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
I don't use discord so that couldn't possible be me lol.
Anyway, it's nice to know that the dev is working on the game but seeing new monsters and girls only make me a bit skeptical. Any words about the major bug fest that the game currently is?
The update is currently in the works so far as I know the Dev did say a fix is being worked on but it's coming with the release of the new content and combat overhaul

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
Eh, I liked the game ok. But uh, it's feelin a little scammy. Last update was November, promised something for December, we're here in mid-august and not even a bug patch. You'd be crazy to keep payin them at this rate. I get it's a small team and takes time, but over 8 months time for a renpy game? If that update isn't 100% fix with a big amount of content, they're probably still just trying to bleed a little more patreon money. Hopefully I'm wrong, but if you behold the 7000 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1[Alpha] games, it's usually best to assume the worst.

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Eh, I liked the game ok. But uh, it's feelin a little scammy. Last update was November, promised something for December, we're here in mid-august and not even a bug patch. You'd be crazy to keep payin them at this rate. I get it's a small team and takes time, but over 8 months time for a renpy game? If that update isn't 100% fix with a big amount of content, they're probably still just trying to bleed a little more patreon money. Hopefully I'm wrong, but if you behold the 7000 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1[Alpha] games, it's usually best to assume the worst.
Real Life issues apparently and the Dev haven't touched Patreon since coming back so the only update we will getting are through Discord

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

swhitedeaths

Jan 2, 2018
Bruh litteral bugged out at the "what is your name" part of the intro on mac. WTH. cant even play the game. Anyone know a fix?

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
So im guessing this is... dead ?
[no pun intended]
It's being Revive but no word on the progress of the game from the Dev other than Overhauling some parts of the game but Mainly the Combat System
Forgot to mention New Monsters, New Weapons (Most likely in later updates), 2 New Girls to party (I was told No H-scene right off the Bat and they'll get them in a later Update), and a new Screen Effect Animation

Last edited:

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
It's being Revive but no word on the progress of the game from the Dev other than Overhauling some parts of the game but Mainly the Combat System
Forgot to mention New Monsters, New Weapons (Most likely in later updates), 2 New Girls to party (I was told No H-scene right off the Bat and they'll get them in a later Update), and a new Screen Effect Animation
Well, i just hope the dev's allright. I mean its fine to take your time with something, but letting people know your "still alive" is always a good sign. For a while atleast.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Well, i just hope the dev's allright. I mean its fine to take your time with something, but letting people know your "still alive" is always a good sign. For a while atleast.
We the Discord members usually say random things to make sure he's alive (AKA bully him back to life from time to time)

Reactions: Wenchy

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Small Update I'm going to have to be vague because these are what the Dev said but simplified

There's going to be a Quest that is directly inspired by a scene in the film "Don't Breathe" (I never saw the film so I don't he meant by that)
A quest that has a consequence on what to do with the babies (Not related to zombies impregnating girls)

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes