LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
NTR is avoidable
If you're talking about the Quest we don't have details on it
I saw comments that there is a battle defeat (zombie fuck) and there are unavoidable rape scenes.
And I would like to know about the multiple protagonist, is the story jumping on different characters or something else?

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
I saw comments that there is a battle defeat (zombie fuck) and there are unavoidable rape scenes.
And I would like to know about the multiple protagonist, is the story jumping on different characters or something else?
1. You're only playing 1 Protagonist the blonde guy
2. Yes the game will jump between characters because the story is happening at the same time as they are or you triggered event scenes
3. the zombie fuck are avoidable by killing the zombies or use Cassidy (the Blonde girl with the ponytail) because she is currently an over-powered party member
4. When it comes to the Prologue the zombie dog cutscene is unavoidable and there will be a quest to save Cassidy in the next update
5. The current version of the game is buggy so it's somewhat unplayable until the next update

Last edited:
Reactions: LazyKeks

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
1. You're only playing 1 Protagonist the blonde guy
2. Yes the game will jump between characters because the story is happening at the same time as they are or you triggered event scenes
3. the zombie fuck are avoidable by killing the zombies or use Cassidy (the Blonde girl with the ponytail)
4. When it comes to the Prologue the zombie dog cutscene is unavoidable and there will be a quest to save Cassidy in the next update
5. The current version of the game is buggy so it's somewhat unplayable until the next update
Thanks for answers.

Ericbse

Mar 22, 2021
so does this game have m/m in it cause I played it awhile ago and it didn't which I was a bit upset about since it is tagged with gay. I even let myself die to the dead hoping there were any content with the dead male zombies but nope.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
so does this game have m/m in it cause I played it awhile ago and it didn't which I was a bit upset about since it is tagged with gay. I even let myself die to the dead hoping there were any content with the dead male zombies but nope.
I never seen M/M myself while playing
All I can say is that The Dev Confirm it is in there but it is avoidable and there's only 1 scene
I don't know how to trigger it which is why I never seen it triggered but don't worry too much

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
It has an optional BJ scene with Riley. You have to progress his questline.

Reactions: philcollinsz22716

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Since this seems to be abandoned, anyone know any other good games with similar content? Namely the zombie rape part. I've played as many as I could find but I'm sure there's more out there I haven't seen.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Since this seems to be abandoned, anyone know any other good games with similar content? Namely the zombie rape part. I've played as many as I could find but I'm sure there's more out there I haven't seen.
There are a few in here. You already know Overgrown, so i think there are two-three more games. One is an rpgmaker game too, can't seen to remind the name of it but it's there.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Seed of the Dead and ESCAPE FROM Z CITY 3 has Zombie rape

ESCAPE FROM Z CITY 1 has NTR but zombie rapee
ESCAPE FROM Z CITY 2 is officially abandoned has NTR but no zombie rape
ESCAPE FROM Z CITY 3 is still in the early stages of development but no one decided to upload the playable game/demo to F95 yet (Has Zombie Rape with more positions being planned but NTR is also in the early stages of development)

For anyone who is curious

Last edited:

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
i cant get past april the 13th, anything im missing?
It's a bug and the game itself is buggy so it's best to forget about this game because the Dev behind the game is going to make a full release somewhere in 2022

[Edit] Reason anxiety and pressure of doing monthly releases so he decided on a full release instead

Last edited:

Aliauanavi

Jan 20, 2018
It's a bug and the game itself is buggy so it's best to forget about this game because the Dev behind the game is going to make a full release somewhere in 2022

[Edit] Reason anxiety and pressure of doing monthly releases so he decided on a full release instead
Did he said that? , I thought he drop it if so then it's good news and i am all for it

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Did he said that? , I thought he drop it if so then it's good news and i am all for it
Well No the Dev didn't exactly say that but it's more like discord members' (including me) educated guess from these factors
1. Originally 2 Devs was working on the Game but somewhere in 2020 one of them dropped out
2. The Other Dev died twice from Family Matters and the other (I'll have to get back on you for that) so we the Discord Members have to Bully him back to life
3. Genshin Impact

Last edited:

Aliauanavi

Jan 20, 2018
Well No the Dev didn't exactly say that but it's more like discord members' (including me) educated guess from these factors
1. Originally 2 Devs was working on the Game but somewhere in 2020 one of them dropped out
2. The Other Dev died twice from Family Matters and the other (I'll have to get back on you for that) so we the Discord Members have to Bully him back to life
3. Genshin Impact
Genshin impact? Does he playing the game and because of it he is not available?

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Genshin impact? Does he playing the game and because of it he is not available?
Don't ask me the Dev himself said that which became a running joke on discord
(EDIT) Looks like He stop playing Genshin because he's been playing Spotify so he's putting more focus on the game than last year

Aliauanavi

Jan 20, 2018
Don't ask me the Dev himself said that which became a running joke on discord
(EDIT) Looks like He stop playing Genshin because he's been playing Spotify so he's putting more focus on the game than last year
As long as the game not dead it's ok

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
As long as the game not dead it's ok
If you have Discord I can get you a link just know that before the game releases Special Discord members that engage with the Dev the most will be playtesting for bugs and glitches to avoid a repeat of v0.8 to v1.2

Reactions: Aliauanavi

Aliauanavi

Jan 20, 2018
If you have Discord I can get you a link just know that before the game releases Special Discord members that engage with the Dev the most will be playtesting for bugs and glitches to avoid a repeat of v0.8 to v1.2
I am there but I didn't know that the game is still alive

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes