Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
... that prologue was anti climaatic as fuck.
we get to the shit of the MC getting his feet bitten or idk, and after that.... boom. directly to the end of the prologue.
Dude, how the fuck they got to the MC's home? how did ash and cassidy survive?
I'm going to fucking stay alive until i know what happened.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
... that prologue was anti climaatic as fuck.
we get to the shit of the MC getting his feet bitten or idk, and after that.... boom. directly to the end of the prologue.
Dude, how the fuck they got to the MC's home? how did ash and cassidy survive?
I'm going to fucking stay alive until i know what happened.
The Prologue is incomplete
the Game was on hiatus after nearly 5-6 months and now the Prologue is on hold because the Dev is overhauling the combat system and bug fixes

Last edited:

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
The Gallery itself is bugged. At least for me. Also, you can't really see all the scenes on the gallery that the dev provided to us. Do yourself a favor and just extract the files to see the cgs. Unless you also want to read the dialogue during the scenes...
Everyone's gallery is buggy because everyone on discord including myself has the same issue

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
The Prologue is incomplete
the Game was on hiatus after nearly 5-6 months and now the Prologue is on hold because the Dev is overhauling the combat system and bug fixes
well, gonna play the game when the Prologue is complete. It literally took off all the fun out of the game when it suddenly ended. I can't play games with an half made story. Fuck.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
what was the game?
Bunker 501 by Lycan Pounce
Keep in mind that the game is abandoned from lack of funding and support (As of 5/29/2021 the game only has 2 Patreon Supporters)
Lastly My bad I meant the Unity Engine

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
well, gonna play the game when the Prologue is complete. It literally took off all the fun out of the game when it suddenly ended. I can't play games with an half made story. Fuck.
Understandable just know that the Dev will get onto it soon because we (the Discord members) been asking about it since the Dev's come back

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I think this might be the buggiest game I've ever played, ero game or otherwise.

Can barely access any content with or without the cheats.

I get stuck unable to sleep to the next day, characters get stuck out while scavenging, character hp bars get stuck on my screen, characters that are caught show right back up at base. The location node to the mother's room is broken. Fainting from hp loss plays a scene but that scene doesn't seem to have any consequences. I could go on and on and on.

The premise is great and the characters and animations I've seen so far look good, but this game is literally unplayable.

I don't know that much about renpy dev, but it probably needs to be reprogrammed from the ground up.

edit: also, it's built in a way that skip unseen doesnt work most of the time which supports my theory that the dev has broken renpy in some way.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
So, to save having to go through 40 pages to see if anyone else asked this.

I noticed the gay tag, so does the mc find himself being railed by the zombies or?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Still the same crap of hanging after name enter! So done with trying to make this to work!
FINALLY took the time to fix the issue of it crashing on Mac at the name entry. had to unren and review the script. it literally had a question: " # Does MAC need to jump to a label?"..LOL... Anywho, I fixed the script.rpy file. will play and see if there is more bad coding. I am sure there is, because the whole script is just overcomplicated with pointless code.

Later!

Reactions: Gmeng

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Keep encountering the bug where you beat a zombie that broke into the garden and it comes up with a Renpy error every time forcing you into an endless loop. You can break it by using your phone to visit one of the girls though.

Also, no guide/walkthrough? I've found Vivians Kitchen Jerkoff/Shower BJ/Yoga sex/Movie night BJ... and that's about it. Can never seem to get any new dialogue from Ash or Cassidy. Are there no scenes for those two other than the Prologue scenes?

Decent game, meh graphics, smooth animations, good character but very buggy, confusing and a lack of content.

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Keep encountering the bug where you beat a zombie that broke into the garden and it comes up with a Renpy error every time forcing you into an endless loop. You can break it by using your phone to visit one of the girls though.

Also, no guide/walkthrough? I've found Vivians Kitchen Jerkoff/Shower BJ/Yoga sex/Movie night BJ... and that's about it. Can never seem to get any new dialogue from Ash or Cassidy. Are there no scenes for those two other than the Prologue scenes?

Decent game, meh graphics, smooth animations, good character but very buggy, confusing and a lack of content.
Also sucks that Vivians gallery is the only one that's broken, considering she's the only one with actual h-content. Lol

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes