Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Does anyone have a full save with gallery unlocked? I dont think i`ll ever be able to unlock everything myself considering the bugginess of the game.
The Gallery itself is bugged. At least for me. Also, you can't really see all the scenes on the gallery that the dev provided to us. Do yourself a favor and just extract the files to see the cgs. Unless you also want to read the dialogue during the scenes...

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
So, is there only one girl that can be attacked by zombies for now? Also, what is this "bar" scene people were talking about? How do i get it?

CheetoChan

Jul 2, 2018
So, is there only one girl that can be attacked by zombies for now? Also, what is this "bar" scene people were talking about? How do i get it?
all girls have 3 scenes in battle (the punk girl) is the hardest to get. To get the bar scene send vivian (landlord) out to search for supplies at the bar/motel, it'll trigger then.

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
the game isn't dead, I've been in contact with one of the Dev's on patreon and on discord, they are back working on the project
(x to doubt)
Hasn't gotten even a patch since November bro. It's over. Wish it wasn't, but you'll just be disappointed if you hope too much.
"Back to working on it" translates to - Just a few more months of patreon bucks please!

Reactions: Sloopyhogwash

jrwizzard

Sep 4, 2020
I cant get past the part that ask you for a name in the linux version... glitchy is an understatement.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I cant get past the part that ask you for a name in the linux version... glitchy is an understatement.
Same here on mac... Whats your name... and then clicking leads to core.py being opened in my script editor! I think the "atmospheric music" might have damaged more than my eardrums! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: My computer seems to have been spooked too!:eek::eek:

Champinon

May 20, 2017
New info from their Discord:

So here's some stuff I've been working on this week + will mention a few things I'll be working on the next

firstly, weapons!
chainsaws

50 cals

mgls
some have reload frames
things like chainsaw need fuel ofc
pretty much everything weapon wise I wanted to do is working atm

map stuff!
overlord map view of the park you go on a date with vi

power station

it's quest is mostly done
you're gonna need to plan your movements, weapons, resources and routes to move around to these areas promise it won't be too hard...hopefully xD

Not from this week, but recent enough.
3 characters have gotten proper full questlines each including unique locations(editado)
Next week, I'm hoping to make combat bit better adding some info to tell players what position you and your party and in which leads into fights with multiple zombies/horde >:)
there's a bunch of these animated scenes lurking around the game's files

they're working now cheeky li'l ways to suggest things for players to do
ayy, this week's been a tad slow I admit but I'm pretty slow when it comes to animation stuffs okay xD

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I don't understand anything. After prologue, sending girls out saying they will come back at a specific time of the day yet nothing happens after several days? Also sometimes randomly die in battle. Seriously need a walkthrough

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Actually I didn't like how the relationship status work because mc didn't call mother, sister & Aunt in nature way (If Relationship status is mother for Vivian, Sister for Cassidy & Aunt for Ash). Hoping the dev improve the relationship status.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheetoChan
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes