Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
dont understand , i play prologue , we can see ( the sister ? ) rape and other abandon her , and i can see her in the house like nothing happen...

Really dont understand how the game work , if i send the mother i cant sleep for new day , when i lost to the attack from the base ( impossible to win without cheat , make a game where i need to cheat for try play ) the game say i lost 2 girls i dont know who they are.

Have a quest log , but no fucking idea what i need to do

Game have potential , but just implayable

Last edited:

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
dont understand , i play prologue , we can see ( the sister ? ) rape and other abandon her , and i can see her in the house like nothing happen...

Really dont understand how the game work , if i send the mother i cant sleep for new day , when i lost to the attack from the base ( impossible to win without cheat , make a game where i need to cheat for try play ) the game say i lost 2 girls i dont know who they are.

Have a quest log , but no fucking idea what i need to do

Game have potential , but just implayable
Welcome to the bugfest. Most of the scenes are just content teases. So far, the game hasn't really made much progress.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Is NTR preventable? Can we prevent girls from being raped by zombies?

Last edited:

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Is NTR preventable?
There's a few unavoidable scenes for now. Apparently, they can be avoided later when the game is complete. Combat rape is something you will need to get used to it but you can deactivate those. If you use your cellphone, you can deactivated NTR and combat sex.

Reactions: Aioria619 and Red88

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
There's a few unavoidable scenes for now. Apparently, they can be avoided later when the game is complete. Combat rape is something you will need to get used to it but you can deactivate those. If you use your cellphone, you can deactivated NTR and combat sex.
Okay, I have no problems with the NTR if it is preventable and by the player's choice, I think I'll wait until the game is with this option! Thanks for the answer!(y)
It is tiring to do mission by mission and in the end, the MC is unable to save his girls and they are raped, making it not even worth it to be affectionate with them and do their missions.

Last edited:

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
...WOW???...
There Are A Lot Of Bugs/Errors In Here. xP (Like When: Going Upstairs, Looking Through Your Phone & Trying To Replay Scenes) Screenshot (785).png

Last edited:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I'm confused, I played the prologue and I think Ash left the MC behind but then it said we could explore and we were back at the MC's house. And is the netorare avoidable cause there was no choice in what happened to Cassidy so I just want to know I have no problem with people who do like netorare I'm just not into it.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
I would say this is a classic case of add the game to your watchlist then come back in like a year. The concept is interesting and there's a decent base here but it's nearly unplayable due to bugs and not a ton of content, and the content that is there is sort of grindy to get to. I for one can't wait to see what they do with the zombies, but these bugs need to be addressed.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
this game is good in theory but at the moment it's too buggy to play but it's worth keeping a eye on this

side note love being able to build in the garden if there isn't some ntr/non ntr in the tents in the future that is wasted potential

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
I really love the sex scenes with the zombies, but they are so hard to get and there are too many bugs. If i send the mother off to get supplies, she never returns and i can't sleep to pass a day.

CheetoChan

Jul 2, 2018
It's a bit bugged, but seem a great game!
Is there some Gallery mode?
there is a gallery, open the phone icon, and click on the film tape (in between confidants and save), I will warn you, it won't play the battle lost scenes, and vivian's scenes are bugged until you do the neighborhood event. to get that lose the house raid (a new scene will be unlocked for her). And make sure its nighttime and send her to look for supplies at the neighborhood store, the scene will happen and now you can view her gallery. also you need to have the NTR and Zombie Fetish enabled otherwise the scene won't play and you may get stuck in a neverending loop.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The premise is really interesting but I don't understand anything. I didn't know that after the prologue we have already survivors in the house, I find out that, when 2 girls were kidnapped. I thinked the mom wasn't in the house either because after the breakfast in the prologue they don't mention her and we don't see her in the house, I saw her when a zombie enter the house and make her do a blowjob her. Looks like you will get a Game Over if you are attacked when you explore the city if your aunt is kidnapped. I don't understand what to do besides explore the city. The game needs a lot of work to make it more intuitive.

pop2699

Aug 20, 2018
Yeah i downloaded it on android and it runs pretty smooth. I get the feeling that thats where its meant to be played

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Everytime i download for android it has issues right from the first animation with ash at the dinner table, click the vision eyes and it locks, also is it only possible to save via the phone? Another thing i thought we could change their names so they was mother aunt etc but only random is an option now, really wanna play this.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes