myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
+MythicJoker✶+

Each time they get molested groped fucked they get more and more infected during a battle if they are able to fuck the girl they'll run off with her where she'll be getting fucked by countless zombies and you have X amount of time to find her before it's too late. I have no clue what'll happen if you don't find them in time and I have never gotten them infected that much so I'm not sure what'll happen when it hits 100 for their infection. My saves they are all clean in them.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
+MythicJoker✶+

Each time they get molested groped fucked they get more and more infected during a battle if they are able to fuck the girl they'll run off with her where she'll be getting fucked by countless zombies and you have X amount of time to find her before it's too late. I have no clue what'll happen if you don't find them in time and I have never gotten them infected that much so I'm not sure what'll happen when it hits 100 for their infection. My saves they are all clean in them.
Hmm.. Alright, so other then those few unavoidable rapes, the majority of it is avoidable?

Only other question I have relates to the 'virgin' tag, are any of the girls virgins? Or can I assume by all the rape, that it's only the MC?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Reporting the OP to try an get 'Mind Control' and 'Rape' tags added, since 'lust crazed zombies raping girls and making them lust crazed' is basically mind control through rape..

Sep 11, 2017
it's bugged as usual. A few of bugs that were claimed to be fixed are still there too. releases are just a mess as usual
so i used the unren program to look into what scenes were added for Vi, and i think you have to find and unlock the scene where she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you unlock Vi's Gallery, click on bathroom sex causes an infinite loop to play.
Sending Vi out to anywhere for supplies still makes it so you cannot skip to next day, unless theres a trigger that i am not getting.
prgressing through fate's questline after you unlock the gym will force reset the questline back to the first encounter and you cannot progress any further with fate. and whenever you get the choice to try to, it will just reset again.

Last edited:

Raxevf

Jun 15, 2019
it's really hard to trigger the zombie fighting/messing with the girls I finally got to see viv ash and cassidy upto being taken to breed but has anyone got the home 2nd/possibly 3rd invasion scene with Vivian besides no. 1 - the old blow job?

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kalist001

I don't think the sister scene is actually part of the actual game much like how the old mothers BJ scene is no longer in the game and if you remember the end of that prologue only the aunt ever made it back alive as the MC was attacked and killed by dogs. In the last update there was no mother BJ that triggered during the prologue either.

what's that over there?

If I remember correctly that error for vi's gallery was caused by one of the pictures being named wrong. You would have to extract the game files using uren and then check.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Grevloc

Pretty sure that isn't part of the game because in the last update right at the end of the prologue the dude was attacked by dogs and the only one that survived that night was the aunt but then the next morning he was alive and well and so was she.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Kalist001

I don't think the sister scene is actually part of the actual game much like how the old mothers BJ scene is no longer in the game and if you remember the end of that prologue only the aunt ever made it back alive as the MC was attacked and killed by dogs. In the last update there was no mother BJ that triggered during the prologue either.
Oh, yeah. There's that. But can we say the same thing about Vivian? She's the mc's mom so...
Unless he's adopted, kek.
Tbh, I get why he did all those teaser scenes but there's still so much out there in the open. While I do enjoy free-roam I hope there's a general direction that the game will go, and that events will connected into one another.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kalist001

I have no clue why they have Vivian listed as a virgin in the variables as she has had 2 children the MC and his sister. Unless it means zombie virgin as in she has never been fucked by a zombie. In the first versions of the game you had to use an incest patch to set Vivian as mother sister as sister and the aunt as the aunt.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes