KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Got it. Can you tell me how I get the Vi/zombie house invasion sex scene? When I fail to beat back the zombies, it always plays her zombie blowjob event

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah incest patch is no longer relevant for the game. Don't use them unless you want to fuck up your game.

Killjoycmm1

I have no clue as I never lost during a home invasion.

Last edited:
Reactions: gman443

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Eeeehhhh.... Wake me up when it has less bugs.
Call me paranoid or something else, but I get a tingly feeling that it got some more new bugs than the ones that got patched.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Yes. No quest though. They get taken to breed, and you just search the neighborhoods till you find them. Fight a zombie, take them home. Simple

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Okay, I'll admit it. I'm stupid. I really can't figure out who is supposed to be what when I can name and set relationships with people without any clues what-so-ever. Can someone give me a clear and easy list of what the default relationships are meant to be rather than my dumb ass guessing everything and making things sound really weird

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Got it. Can you tell me how I get the Vi/zombie house invasion sex scene? When I fail to beat back the zombies, it always plays her zombie blowjob event
I have v1.02 for a while since the release. I am afraid to say that the sex scene and other parts of the game is bugged.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
first time looking this thread, is mc like in the cover pic or like in the preview one ? (i'm not gonna play the 12th blonde wimpy shit miraculously surviving apocalypse to fuck his familly)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ben akeba

Those are old ass pictures from when the game first came out his hair now looks like how it does in the banner picture in the op. Not sure why those ones haven't been removed and replaced yet.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Like many have mentioned, I didn't know what I was doing in this new version...It's been a while since I played the earlier beta of the game where OP was teasing out zombie sex scenes at the bar. A walkthrough or updated quest system would definitely help a lot. Also the mechanic is still buggy with overlaying graphics, characters not showing up properly and time/date inconsistency. Currently the locations in the free play is also very limited. I hope future updates would solve the problems and expand on the game play areas. Also would love to see what happens when the girls get taken for breeding ;) will we ever see zombie babies?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
+MythicJoker✶+

It's both. The girls are love interests and there are scenes like during battles where the zombies can fuck the girls while the MC is down or if they hit them enough with their one skill that adds lust or something like that.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes