\Daddy/

Nov 7, 2019
is the ntr avoidable? like if ntr is on you can stop it bc if not then it happened and you know you just didn't see

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
is the ntr avoidable? like if ntr is on you can stop it bc if not then it happened and you know you just didn't see
There is a few unavoidable rape scenes. NTR only happens if you lose fights against zombies. Or send vivian to a specific quest which is bugged now

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Started a new game from a clean install but unable to sleep on Friday the 13th. I click the New Day option on the bed, screen goes black, but the date doesn't change. Only way around I've found is to leave the house then come back, defend against zombies, and win but I found a bug that if I lose the defense I can't encounter zombies without it being a Game Over instantly. I can't heal and the girls no longer appear as party members.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
it's really hard to trigger the zombie fighting/messing with the girls I finally got to see viv ash and cassidy upto being taken to breed but has anyone got the home 2nd/possibly 3rd invasion scene with Vivian besides no. 1 - the old blow job?
I have tried everything I could think of and I ALWAYS get the Invasion1 BJ. I wish we could get a walkthrough.

Reactions: Raxevf

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
is there anything new, i just see invincible cassidy who cant be attacked, standard motel event, a quest with demon lady or whatever she is, and ash and vivian defeat scenes as well as finding them dialogue, nothing about the survivors that are on the phone or anything else

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
There's some bug after the into, in the dream, when there's the MC's name input.
There's the "What is your name, young boy?" and nothing after.
Does anyone know how to solve it, or has a save file right after that scene? I can't leave the dream nightmare.

Reactions: KPO and tuckerhead

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
is there anything new, i just see invincible cassidy who cant be attacked, standard motel event, a quest with demon lady or whatever she is, and ash and vivian defeat scenes as well as finding them dialogue, nothing about the survivors that are on the phone or anything else
Yeah, I can't find the survivors on the phone either, but the women 'get taken by zombies'. Whatever.
To get Cass' defeat scenes its best to head home and during an invasion fight, take a hit and when your text turns red (you are in the rear of the formation now) just hit 'evade'. Cass will eventually fall.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
ben akeba

Those are old ass pictures from when the game first came out his hair now looks like how it does in the banner picture in the op. Not sure why those ones haven't been removed and replaced yet.
i'll give it a try then, just could not bear to see another tripod with blond hair that survive apocalypse to fuck his family T_T

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Anyone playing this on mobile? I tried a few updates ago and it either didnt load at all or got stuck when using the special eye thing on scenes.

hetake2

Dec 30, 2017
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1539, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1539, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1541, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1541, in keywords
File "<screen language>", line 1541, in <module>
NameError: name 'gameboyuser' is not defined

Linux-4.18.4-pf-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love Zombies v1.02 1.02
Wed Jan 20 16:17:19 2021

Oct 3, 2019
I'm sure this has been asked before, and I did look through previous posts, but can anyone post a quick scene guide for Ash/Cass/Vivian? I know the zombie scenes are unlocked via losing zombie fights, and I've found Ash's titjob scene and Vivian's date night/yoga sex scenes (why was she clothed during the yoga scene???) and her couch BJ scene.

So am I missing anything? Are there any non-zombie Cass scenes I've missed? Or any further scenes with Ash and Vivian? This game is a nightmare to navigate, but I do really want to like it

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes