Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Dude the mc name and relationship set randomly. I don't like that. How can i change that. I really want to play

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Dude the mc name and relationship set randomly. I don't like that. How can i change that. I really want to play
You can set it up yourself. Sounds to me that you are having a problem at looking at it properly.
At their introductions they ask for their name. You can name them yourself or let the system do it randomly for you. After inputing their names, you can set the relationship between you and them. image_2020-11-29_220950.png

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
The thicklady, Vivian, is your mother. The girl is your sister, Cassidy and the redhead is Ash, your aunt.
i was so confused about the aunt and who she was supposed to be, and with the sis calling instead of living in the house, i was like am i getting this right, is this really the sister...? Kinda wish there some kind of conformation when u do it right like a lot of games that say "dont do that!" or whatever lol

I mean the first one said it was the landlady so i knew who she was but the other 2 are just blank so I have no idea their relation and had to come here to look it up

Last edited:

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
update/ Finished prologue in which apparently only Ash survived(?!?), then freeroaming part of game started with no explanation to anything... So was that like the whole storyline?
Thats what im thinking. I mean I liked the story so far even tho the girrls were pretty quick to jump on you which was kinda weird. But then it just ends and you're suddenly in this weird free roam and I can't find anything to do besides loot random places apparently which I have no incentive to do. Got bored of that after one day.
I guess its just like a really early build and he doesnt have anymore of the story done yet, but wowee would it be so hard to add like 1 paragraph explaining wtf happened and how we got to free roam? or why we are doing it?

it talks about needing supplies but wth do i need supplies for? it never explains. How to even communicate with the girls anymore? Cant even talk to them. It never explains.
It was a better game before the free roam stuff but thats just my opinion i guess

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Thats what im thinking. I mean I liked the story so far even tho the girrls were pretty quick to jump on you which was kinda weird. But then it just ends and you're suddenly in this weird free roam and I can't find anything to do besides loot random places apparently which I have no incentive to do. Got bored of that after one day.
I guess its just like a really early build and he doesnt have anymore of the story done yet, but wowee would it be so hard to add like 1 paragraph explaining wtf happened and how we got to free roam? or why we are doing it?

it talks about needing supplies but wth do i need supplies for? it never explains. How to even communicate with the girls anymore? Cant even talk to them. It never explains.
It was a better game before the free roam stuff but thats just my opinion i guess
Then you were lucky, my first day of free roaming went like getting attacked by zombie while searching for supplies, then after I made it out alive and returned to base it was stormed by horde of them, no chance of victory at all and Vivian gets raped as result. After which I closed it, deleted, and decided to wait when it will resemble a proper game a bit more.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019

Tbh, the game is still pretty barebones. Dev said that they have already laid down the foundations of the game and now it's time to start making the true content, which kind irks me since those foundations are still buggy as hell. Also, it's implied that besides Vivian, the other two already had a thing for the mc (the most notorious being Ash, since it's heavily implied that they have already fooled around), it's just that all that fooling around with the zombies just made them even hornier. But just not for only the mc's dick. ;)

There's also no balance whatsover. You get swarmed easily in the game and, for now, you can't loot locations more than once, which kind puts a dent on your survival, since the dispatch function for Vivian is still a fucking mess. lol

• Sad
Reactions: omni5

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
It says there's 3 home invasion stages and with both high and low corruption but I don't know how to get any except for the first stage. I've tried raising corruption and affection and everything and nothing changes. Does anyone know how to trigger the other versions of it?

Reactions: CheetoChan

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I haven't downloaded that game yet. but I would like to know how do I get NTR?
its pretty early version, but most of the scenes are NTR. hope the creator don't abandon the project cause is a good game, just need a little polish.
sorry the bad english.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
silvawarfare

It's forced NTR all you have to do is play the game. I found it boring myself and closed the game just before the sisters forced scene.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
After the phone call from your sister and your mom asking whats taking so long, my game crashes EVERYTIME upon closing dialogue. Can't continue.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Killjoycmm1

PC MAC Linux patch or no patch? Is there a traceback error? If yes copy and paste the first part of it here so we can see what might be the problem.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Killjoycmm1

PC MAC Linux patch or no patch? Is there a traceback error? If yes copy and paste the first part of it here so we can see what might be the problem.
Windows, no patch

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15851, in <module>
NameError: name 'persistparty1time' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 15851, in script
  File "E:\Games\Love Zombies v1.0\Love-Zombiesv10-1.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Games\Love Zombies v1.0\Love-Zombiesv10-1.0-win\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Games\Love Zombies v1.0\Love-Zombiesv10-1.0-win\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15851, in <module>
NameError: name 'persistparty1time' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love Zombies v1.0 1.0
Thu Jan 07 10:54:45 2021

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Killjoycmm1

I just downloaded it and tried and never had a problem in that spot. Are you using a old save or did you start a new game? I started a new game and looking at the active variables it lists persistparty1time persistparty2time and
persistparty1time. So I'm guessing that you are using a old save as that is the only reason that I can think of for you getting that error.

It also looks like you no longer need a patch as you can set everyone's relation when you first meet or talk to them.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Killjoycmm1

I just downloaded it and tried and never had a problem in that spot. Are you using a old save or did you start a new game? I started a new game and looking at the active variables it lists persistparty1time persistparty2time and
persistparty1time. So I'm guessing that you are using a old save as that is the only reason that I can think of for you getting that error.

It also looks like you no longer need a patch as you can set everyone's relation when you first meet or talk to them.
I started a new game. I've done it 3 times, all had the same error in the same place. Will try to redownload and reinstall I guess.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes