Manko Erozuen

Jan 8, 2019
Sadly this game is broken while it has a lot of potential there is so much thing that need work.
You get error at the start of the game without reason and keep them in your bedroom sometime.
Combat scenes are nice from what have seen but you get only get them once then you don't get them at all, and they can't even be watch in the gallery .
The relationship are kind of weird they all jump on your dick like they always wanted you then act a bit cold or like it didn't happen at all.
Combat are clunky and nothing is explained .
The navigation in the safehouse is super slow , the map in the bedroom should always be availaible .
The build menu should be an app that teleport you at Ash because again the navigation is slow.

And even after all of this trouble i would play the hell out of this game if i could , there is amazing potential but it not playable has it is.

May 19, 2020
I see that this game is still bugged to all hell, that's neat. There was a bug that popped up a few updates back that made it literally impossible to play the game, at least on Mac - the introduction scene where the dream lady or whatever the fuck asks for your name, it just doesn't let you progress from there. Was that ever fixed?

Sargeras

Jun 26, 2017
I get the same error again and again and it even screws up scenes.... I like the game but i feel like i have been pressing ignore on errors more than i have actually played

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Soooo, where to find Patch.rpa so I could put it into game folder?

Oooooh, you need to type the name yourself to change relationships, and here I was wondering why after I pick random name and answer that she isn't landlady I'm getting thrown right back to picking name.

Btw, any clue to what their relationships were originally planned to be?(besides Vivian)

update/ Finished prologue in which apparently only Ash survived(?!?), then freeroaming part of game started with no explanation to anything... So was that like the whole storyline?

Last edited:
Reactions: omni5

CheetoChan

Jul 2, 2018
So how many scenes are there in total? how do you access some of the new ones? I'm stuck in an endless loop of having failed the night raid because I don't auto heal after you black out and have viv get attacked at the house.
Also who is fate? is she the demon lady in the Mc's dreams?

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
So the first it's his landlady means his Mom and the second No clue I would Like to know Myself if she Sis Or cousin and the 3 one is Aunt Clear to me So if anyone know there Family would be nice

Reactions: omni5

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
So the first it's his landlady means his Mom and the second No clue I would Like to know Myself if she Sis Or cousin and the 3 one is Aunt Clear to me So if anyone know there Family would be nice
The thicklady, Vivian, is your mother. The girl is your sister, Cassidy and the redhead is Ash, your aunt.

Reactions: omni5 and JoeAngel

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Unavoidable NTR to the trash can then
I said later in a post that for now it doesn't seem to be that netoraish. There's two unavoidable events for now (not sure if the night invasion can't be thwarted since I can't really proc it, so i don't count it lol as one of them. A fine buggy mess this game is.) and you can get the feeling of where the game is going from there. This game looks too be going on the route that the mc gets his dick wet and the girls like it but they also love those horse-cock zombies too.

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
what is the point of the part after finishing the prologue, seeing what happens at the end it is no longer worth playing?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes