bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Pretty buggy, I notice scrolling back in text while choosing a choice might bug a quest. Wasn't able to get much of the scenes on one play through because of bugs. Would hope this game improves but jesus bugs make this game unenjoyable.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
What is the ntr content in this game, please? I like some, but not all variations.
So far it's half of it. There's also unavoidable NTR. So far, there's no indication that there's a way to avoid these events. So if you are not interested on such things...best to avoid it.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Which things exactly? That's what I was trying to find out when I asked "What is the ntr content in this game, please?" Sharing? Swinging? Cucking? What kinds of ntr are there?
Uh, scenes for now are can be described best as cucking. There are a few files on the game that implies that the mc starts enjoying so maybe netorase along the way...? The cucking scenes are brought during combat where the girls slowly start succumbing to enemies and enjoying the action.

To be honest, so far the game is a bit bare-bones. And buggy. VERY buggy. And like I mentioned some scenes are still not playable. I think there's two scenes involving Vivian and Cassidy that you can see in the files. These imply slow corruption from one of the characters and maybe voyeurism with another.

Sep 27, 2020
What kind of netorare are you looking for? Like I said, so far the game is pretty short so maybe you will get what you seek later...? Netorase, netori...?
I don't like MCs being cucked. Netori is okay, what I'm really looking for is willing/participating sharing/swinging, which is kinda consentual cheating and so on f95 mostly gets tagged as ntr.

• Angry
Reactions: doomulol

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
A non-sentient animal of a separate species having sex with a human isn't really what I'd call NTR since no one is attempting to cuck you, it's just running on instinct.

I can see your point though, I just don't view it that way. IMO it's no different than a loved one using an object like a dildo, except in this case it's a rapey dildo.
Well, I can understand you see it that way and maybe like it but I do not like it. I wish I had the option to avoid it.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
I don't like MCs being cucked. Netori is okay, what I'm really looking for is willing/participating sharing/swinging, which is kinda consentual cheating and so on f95 mostly gets tagged as ntr.
There's the potential for it. But my best guess is that only patreons would know where the dev wants to lead the game. You have survivors on your backyard, some of them being males, so perhaps there will be some sharing...?

Also, we do have a swinging tag on the site so maybe one day we might have sharing too. And even perhaps the three kind of ntr tags.

Reactions: WhyBotherYouAsk

gsbm

May 6, 2017
This well and truly needs a bug fix, I am so very close to adding this to the games I
support, it is the shear amount bugs each and every release that stops me from doing so. As it stands right now after starting a new game I cannot even progress past the morning phone call.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
So far it's half of it. There's also unavoidable NTR. So far, there's no indication that there's a way to avoid these events. So if you are not interested on such things...best to avoid it.
Oh wow. I remember reading a little while ago that there was avoidable ntr depending on what choices you made, could have sworn I remember the genres implying the ntr was optional as well.

I'm out but hope everyone else enjoys.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Oh wow. I remember reading a little while ago that there was avoidable ntr depending on what choices you made, could have sworn I remember the genres implying the ntr was optional as well.

I'm out but hope everyone else enjoys.
I mean, maybe unavoidable rape would be the better choice of words...? The dog scene is pretty much that while it appears that Cassidy starts feeling good about it. All the combat scenes implies that the ladies are feeling pleasure from the encounter. Losing the battles suggest that they surrender to the power of zombie cock and it's heavily implied that you will need to rescue them. Most games that follow that trope usually have a timer. The longer you take, the more corrupted she will become. But it's like I said before, the game is so empty of content now that you can't really know where things will lead. It's just implied. And guessing.
The only two "scenes" that appear to have full blown NTR are Vivian and Cassidy invasion events. But those can only be found on the files, so who knows if they will be added to the game.

Reactions: Mister Wake

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I mean, maybe unavoidable rape would be the better choice of words...? The dog scene is pretty much that while it appears that Cassidy starts feeling good about it. All the combat scenes implies that the ladies are feeling pleasure from the encounter. Losing the battles suggest that they surrender to the power of zombie cock and it's heavily implied that you will need to rescue them. Most games that follow that trope usually have a timer. The longer you take, the more corrupted she will become. But it's like I said before, the game is so empty of content now that you can't really know where things will lead. It's just implied. And guessing.
The only two "scenes" that appear to have full blown NTR are Vivian and Cassidy invasion events. But those can only be found on the files, so who knows if they will be added to the game.
I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of what is and isn't ntr and that sounds like unavoidable ntr. Again, thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

lucas771

Jan 22, 2018
I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of what is and isn't ntr and that sounds like unavoidable ntr. Again, thanks for the heads up.
Well once the game gets a few bugfixes, unchecking the ntr option might actually work so you might want to keep the game on the backburner.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
How do you access these files? :0 I would love to see these

Craftlol

May 2, 2020
To be honest, so far the game is a bit bare-bones. And buggy. VERY buggy. And like I mentioned some scenes are still not playable. I think there's two scenes involving Vivian and Cassidy that you can see in the files. These imply slow corruption from one of the characters and maybe voyeurism with another.
Regarding the two scenes with Vivian and Cassidy I think you get them by losing to the night invasion of the zombie's at least that is how I got the Vivan scene from before this patch that you always saw when you started a game.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes