Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Well, it's a test build but some of the old errors are still there. After a few days, you get a loop of the home invasion event with vivian.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
I've tried this one a while ago ... is it still buggy af or actually playable?

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
I just get exception after exception in the game..before I can even get downstairs to see Ash , and it just snowballs from there. I keep hoping these dev's will get it right, but the game is always just a huge bugfest.. so sad

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Mangaqe

Ragnon

Jul 25, 2017
So this is the first time I have tried this game. Did I miss something in the intro or does the game do an abrupt jump cut into the rest of the content especially with the last line being Ash was the only one to survive that night? I assume that after the main character gets chewed on by resident evil T virus dogs that he miraculously is actually immune or resistant to the disease. Just like the majority of the zombie hentai games on this site. Anyways just want to make sure I'm not missing out on any of the story for this version.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I very much love this game, but I would like to play it without getting errors every minute! D:
Please fix the game instead of adding more to updates (I love you for it, but please) to cause more errors!

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Great content

AWFUL presentation because of all the damn exceptions. I see I'm not the only one having this problem

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
A lot of potential, I like the "Resident Evil" vibes, and the UI is really well done; but there're too many problems right now. I thought V1.0 could be playable since the game released as a 0.02 (!!!), but past the introduction, everything turns into an utter mess. 3 big flaws that need to be adressed asap imho:

1/ The game is bugged as fk.

2/ The difficulty spike is beyond absurd. I like when the difficulty can be overcome by smart ressources management and choices, ect..., but here it's pure RNG. Especially when you are confronted to Zombie Raids in your house at night. They're just too tanky, hit too hard and are WAY TOO MANY.

You litteraly have to reload before every raid night and try again and again to get RNG with you so you can miraculously dodge multiple hits in a row in order to win. Because during the first days, killing 6 zombies IN A ROW is near impossible and frustrating as fuck. And IF you manage to repel them, you're almost guaranted a surprise attack to finish you off when you repair the fence... Like, c'm'on man, really... ?

3/ After the prologue, scenario-wise, you're lost. And when I say lost, I mean it. A bunch of people are in your house but you don't know how the fk they came here, and you never see them hanging out in the house, they're only available through a menu...

As for the "main characters", two of them being at the house makes sense (kinda..), but the last one... I mean, really ? She's back home, with a fucking 180° personnality swap, with 0 explanations (with a reminder saying "a quest will be available in future version").

I think that's a pretty bad choice imho. The girl should have stayed locked out until you had finished the quest to free her or whatever event you had in mind. This really made me drop the game, scenario wise (along with the countless reload to get past the zombie raids).

I think it would have been a better plan to develop the two olders females first (with an emphasis to the blonde one which seems to be the most manipulable one), then at some point in time, unlock a quest to rescue the younger one (or convince her to come back if she saved herself, or was saved by another person... like one of the guy roaming in your house which is only accessible via a menu, idk... Everything could have been better than to put her in the house like that with 0 explanations.)

The game is clearly fixable, and the vibes are really good for a zombie game. But it needs work. A lot of it.
I wish you the best for this project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

lucas771

Jan 22, 2018
Some things to avoid:

scavenging supplies with your non-essential survivors​
Sending Vivian out to scavenge​
doing yoga with viv until your affection is high enough for sexy time, otherwise you'll get a bug that forces to select explore outside or not.​

These features cause most of the bugs. (source: playtesting ;) )

Reactions: Jstain

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
What the actual fuck is this? I turned off the damned NTR but I still got the scene? Disgusting, really... A zombie dog raped Cass, thanks for killing my libido smh
A non-sentient animal of a separate species having sex with a human isn't really what I'd call NTR since no one is attempting to cuck you, it's just running on instinct.

I can see your point though, I just don't view it that way. IMO it's no different than a loved one using an object like a dildo, except in this case it's a rapey dildo.

Reactions: Slaanesh Champion

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
A non-sentient animal of a separate species having sex with a human isn't really what I'd call NTR since no one is attempting to cuck you, it's just running on instinct.

I can see your point though, I just don't view it that way. IMO it's no different than a loved one using an object like a dildo, except in this case it's a rapey dildo.
rapey dildo made my day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Jstain

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
I still feel like the dog scene comes out of nowhere. Dev never really told us if Cass was a virgin or not. The scene could be really good if her first time had been with a dog and there was some commentary from her on it. So far, pretty much all the scenes are just teasers from what's to come. Buggy as hell though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
I don't mind it at all. Hopefully there will consequences to all the fuckery the mc is doing. If you have survivors living in your garden now that means that, maybe, just maybe, the ladies might go visit the tents for some relief while mc is scavenging the town. There's also need to be more locations. So far the map is pretty empty

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes