Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
i still dont get this whole "survivors" thing. I've never encountered a survivor thus far.
i think they will come up later. There's Riley, his mother and that fatso who has some fun with vivian. Not a stretch to think that they will come live up in the house later on. More fun for everyone. :cool:

Champinon

May 20, 2017
New bugfix v.094
  • v0.93 to 0.94 Changes: (Thanks to Koncor)
  • Fixed sending survivors out causing the game to crash
  • Adjusted the size and responses of some icons/UI for mobile users
  • Fixed After Load label causing some characters/objects to assimilate others

Last edited:
Reactions: nekobasu

Champinon

May 20, 2017
what's the bugfix?

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Nice, nice. Thanks for the info. Let's give it a try. Time to restart the game once more.

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Can someone please report a bug in the Mac version (at least)? This bug was on v0.92 and now again on v0.94.
When asking for the MC name, on that part with the animation, there's a bug.
The game doesn't crash but nothing happens. Then Xcode app opens if we click on the image.

pic.jpg

Kalistraszo

Jun 5, 2019
Gonna put this out there, the zombies look more attractive than the "gay male" romance option, in fact Riley looks like a 13 year old girl.

Also, with the female characters having multiple sexual situations with zombies, would the male protag also have similar situations and if so will they be optional so people who don't like that sort of thing can avoid it?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is it easy to have sex scenes in this game? Or do I need to play a little?

Smitus

Feb 2, 2020
Is it easy to have sex scenes in this game? Or do I need to play a little?
As it stands now, both. Some scenes can be viewed through the gallery, some are "defeat" screens when you have a follower join you during exploration and get attacked, and some are discovered through doing quests/events when sending followers out by themselves. Game is pretty buggy, but it has some pretty decent animated scenes.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
As it stands now, both. Some scenes can be viewed through the gallery, some are "defeat" screens when you have a follower join you during exploration and get attacked, and some are discovered through doing quests/events when sending followers out by themselves. Game is pretty buggy, but it has some pretty decent animated scenes.
I thought NTR was optional? And I have a scene when some guy/zombie walks in and MC's mother she gives him a blowjob. It can't be avoided? or did I do something wrong?

And after that scene, suddenly the MC is home. And before that scene, he and his sister were somewhere in an apartment, hiding from zombies. Weird.

I'm giving up this game. Too many bugs. I can't even get through the prologue correctly.
A pity, because the animations are good.

Anyone have a full game save? I'd like to check it out.

Last edited:

Smitus

Feb 2, 2020
I thought NTR was optional? And I have a scene when some guy/zombie walks in and MC's mother she gives him a blowjob. It can't be avoided? or did I do something wrong?

And after that scene, suddenly the MC is home. And before that scene, he and his sister were somewhere in an apartment, hiding from zombies. Weird.

I'm giving up this game. Too many bugs. I can't even get through the prologue correctly.
A pity, because the animations are good.

Anyone have a full game save? I'd like to check it out.
Well, I guess the definition of NTR is being loosely defined. That's to say you don't have a romantic relationship established with any of them really, so it's difficult to say they're cheating on the MC. Without really arguing semantics here, the only way to avoid NTR content would be knowing what you're about to see. When you know that, you can avoid it. The BJ scene is the only one I don't know how to trigger outside of the gallery. With that said, my play through has gone from the apartment scene with Cassidy and Ash to cutscene of them running through the tunnel, Cassidy's "new scene", then straight to the MC's bedroom ready to start the game.

As for giving up on the game, I don't blame you. It's pretty frustrating trying to actually play it as intended just to hit the bugs. Problem is the updates always seem to be 1 step forward with new content, 3 steps back with existing content. I'd say give it another shot several months if not a year from now.

The developer has a great concept and good art animations, but the coding/development of the gameplay is pretty poor. This seems to be the only game I've been actively following that hasn't improved on bugfixes from update to update.

Reactions: Qmil679

chispasss

Jul 19, 2017
someone can help me, when I send lived for supplies, it advances me the day until the morning, gets nothing and in the end the game is over. Some advice or kept

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes