Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Is there any actual gay content in this game? Or is it like, one(1) scene with a trap/futa, and nothing else?

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I really like this game and it has beautiful animations which I would like to see all of-- but I am having trouble actually playing the game. I've narrowed it down to the fact zombies only lust attack after knocking the bat away from you by attacking you once. I wish somebody would write a walkthrough for this game, no matter how little the content is, for I am not so good at repeating events to gain new events.

Generally, I just think this game has so much potential! It just needs some quality of life improvements, such as a place you can go solely for 100% zombie attacks and places to reloot.

Smitus

Feb 2, 2020
I really like this game and it has beautiful animations which I would like to see all of-- but I am having trouble actually playing the game. I've narrowed it down to the fact zombies only lust attack after knocking the bat away from you by attacking you once. I wish somebody would write a walkthrough for this game, no matter how little the content is, for I am not so good at repeating events to gain new events.

Generally, I just think this game has so much potential! It just needs some quality of life improvements, such as a place you can go solely for 100% zombie attacks and places to reloot.
You're spot on. Each update makes the game more unstable than not but if you can trigger the events, they're quality. As for a walkthrough, the best I got for you is Vivian is the only person that has events outside of combat losses. Talk to her Midday in the kitchen and she'll ask you to check out an area. I believe that opens up the Riley line (which then you visit that area to continue the line) as well as the date option when her affection with you is high enough (relatively at 10 points of affection). She'll eventually also unlock her door which opens a couple of scenes (Yoga in morning, her sleeping at night). Outside of that, you can send her out for supplies near evening/night that can do two scenes (the grocery store and the bar). The bar requires 2 runs to fully unlock at this time. As for the scene where no one is home and she gets attacked; i haven't figured out how to unlock that outside of going to the gallery. Hope that quick "walkthrough" helps.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hm, topic OP has 0.92, on pg 26, supposed to be 0.93 but link takes us to 0.94, which needs 0.93 to be updated from....any help here?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
SAVES NOT WORK?! You got a be kidding me bro! This is not a VN game you cant just delete all saves in sandboxlike/grind games! So you are telling us make everyting from the strach again from the begining?! Wow thank you :cautious:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15851, in <module>
NameError: name 'persistparty1time' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 15851, in script
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\Love-Zombiesv10-1.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\Love-Zombiesv10-1.0-win\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\Love-Zombiesv10-1.0-win\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15851, in <module>
NameError: name 'persistparty1time' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love Zombies v1.0 1.0
Sun Nov 01 14:06:53 2020

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What happened to the ic patch ?? it is mentioned in the spoiler but their is no link to this patch ?

re344555

Oct 13, 2018
No need for incest patch as you can now set relations in the beginning if you get an error with persitance time blabla just save and load the save and it disappears, but there are alot of bugs in this release

lois333

Dec 2, 2018
can someone post a save right after the introduction for the mac users please ? There's a bug so we can't create a new game

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes