JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
fix your game before you put out anymore updates, this shit is constantly collapsing on itself and will only get worse if these issues aren't addressed early on

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Is this real?

says its V0.08 ....

Reaver

May 31, 2017
no idea, I was just looking around and saw that on the SVScomics page.

also I don't think the Inc. patch is working at this time.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
this game is still alive?
Yes, he made a small update fixing some bugs and shit the last month called minus 0.08, you can find the link in the comments (page 17) but don't expect great things, is just a bugfix with a small scene, he is currently making a bigger update for this month (according to his discord).

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Is there a walkthrough??
As of right now, none. And you pretty much fumble around is this buggy game (Pardon dev about my slanderous comment but a lot of people agree) and pretty much see how things happen. Though there are some guides around the thread that pretty much point you to some of the non-linear scenes

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone today's preview?

Is there a walkthrough??
If the upcoming version won't need hotfixes, I'll write the walkthrough after release. For now the general idea is increasing affection with Vivian through help in kitchen or tv, then repairing shower, visiting Riley (talk to Viv, she will give you directions) and date with Viv after scouting Parkside Rd. After (and during) progressing the above you can have scenes in evening shower, evening tv, midday kitchen, morning training (Viv bedroom).

Other than that Viv can get grabbed by zombies during combat while exploring which leads to increased lust (or by visiting Motel Event). Lust enables different dialogue somewhere (I think) and some scenes with other ppl than MC like Neighbourhood Event (events can be triggered when sending Viv alone on scavange). If you don't want this to happen - just don't send her alone to Events and do not let zombies grab her.

I probably forgot something, but thats the general idea.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes