antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 542388

Overview:
Love Zombies is a atmospheric, erotic, dungeon crawling survival game set in the zombie apocalypse!!!
Survive & Thrive in these lewd times -
With death knocking on every door, food and water supplies dwindling, it's up to you keep your fellow survivors safe. That is, if you can find them in time... Who could have known the dead would have this kind of effect on people? After all is said and done, this might still turn out to be the best getaway ever!​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-04
Release Date: 2020-06-04
Developer: Carrion Erotica - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest Patch:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac(0.069): - MEGA -
Android(0.069): - MEGA -

OFFICIAL COMPRESSED:
Patches:

wilhelmscream thanks for the link

View attachment 488124 View attachment 488125 View attachment 488126 View attachment 488127 View attachment 488128 View attachment 488129 View attachment 488130 View attachment 488131
Good Morning
does anyone know why this happens?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Yeah 2 versions for my android mobile do msnage to load first screen with no choice to ignore, just ooen error or quit, any obvious fix for this?

fukmada

May 3, 2017
Somewhat of an original concept which is all props to the game creator but walking outside the house is the biggest clusterfuck ever, since the game is heavily relying on walking outside, I'd strongly suggest to work on giving it a more fluid feel and making these background make sense.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone knows how to complete the bathroom scene with Viv? stuck at BJ scene even if I already complete the yoga, the date, kitchen and living room scene

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Anyone played this on android? Wanna know even the download is fixed so I can play this.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Is it broken for anyone else? It keeps making me redo the intro with Ash, and sis over and over again... its annoying not being able to move forward in the game.

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Is it broken for anyone else? It keeps making me redo the intro with Ash, and sis over and over again... its annoying not being able to move forward in the game.
Same for me...if you have the patch installed...delete it. But there are hundred more issues and strange infinite loops I can't explain, be warned. It's a good game overall, but too buggy atm. I think I'll wait a couple of updates to try it again. Bye.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
The patch still outdated. We need to wait for someone updated it to latest version

Reactions: Reaver

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this error on android?get this as soon as i load the game Screenshot_20200627-173513_Love Zombies.jpg

Reactions: Valronn

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
0.08minus Test Build

[ IMPORTANT: Saves from previous versions DO NOT work ]
================================================
Windows: (167MBs)
Linux: (167MBS)
Mac: (161MBs)
Android: (180MBs)
Hey everyone! We're continuing towards our goal for 0.1. filling out most of the prolog in this update, leaving only 3 main bits left to do,The Breakfast scene (kinda lewd), Protag meets survivors (build up to lewd already in the game) and something I like to call the cherry on top, old protag needs to be updated, bugs need to be squished, UI to implament and lots and lots of system work for things like crafting, base defense, base building all that good stuff.
What I'm trying to say, not alotta lewd here today, only 1 full scene and a handful of variations. If you're just here for the lewd it's 100% okay if you want to skip this update. We get it. But we also get just how much is needed to make a game great, so we're trying to get the hardest stuff done first.
That being said, we can definatly come up with a better way to deliver these, maybe one month is focused on scenes. the next, improvements? We'll be back here in around 5 - 7 days and explain a bit about this build's unique name, which may be alot more exciting than this wall of text you ever so patiently just read....
appreciate ya, stay safe
=== Changelog ===
  • [140 Stills ] & [ 8 Animated ] Mostly prolog stuffs
  • You can now inspect Vivian during the Dead of Night
  • [DEMO] New UI, Complete the Prolog & visit the Kitchen! [ Let us know your thoughts! ]
  • Fixed various sound bugs
  • Secret Sauce
0.08minus Test Build

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes