Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Well to start off there are a lot of bugs afaik. Content easily repeats itself, things break down quite a lot and scenes play incorrectly. For the NTR though so far it seemed to be avoidable, since Vivian(?)/Mom gets NTR'd only if you send her to scavenge supplies at the motel which triggers an event where she gets molested.
It would be nice to hear from the developer if the NTR will be avoidable or not. Judging by the dialogue so far there isn't really a big focus on the NTR aspect. But things are subject to change all the time.
She can actually have sex with the zombie if you don't check enough things in the bar/motel. But I think it works only if you go there a 2nd time and chose that she liked it on the first time.

Last edited:

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
This game is a mess, ended up in an abandoned apartment with the sister and sleeping there to somehow wake up back home?? How did that happen? Where is the continuity? Where did the sister go? Why the fuck is that shitty unavoidable ntr scene of the mom getting attacked by the zombie at home still there if it was supposed to just be a demo scene? The game seemed decent at the start but then it just went completely off the rails and became a jumbled mess.
are u using the patch? Because the patch will cause this situation

Note: The patch is broken

Reactions: Pif paf

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
tons of errors...Ignoring 'em results in strange loops. I think I'll give this game another try after another update...

_Kato

Feb 19, 2018
_Kato

Your forgetting about the moms forced unavoidable BJ scene that can't be prevented.
My game must have bugged cause i only found it in the scene gallery and didn't really consider it part of the game since while playing it never triggered

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
wilhelmscream

It was in the last fucking update and was at the end of the update where a zombie was outside her door and when she opened the door it forced her to give it a BJ. Not sure if it's in it anymore but it was in the last update.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes