CheetoChan

Jul 2, 2018
I've been playing it for a little bit now but every time I go searching for supplies it'll randomly kick me back to the start screen. Anyone else having this problem or is it just a thing that happens due to it being relatively new?

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
I keep checking on this game, hoping.. but no luck, its always badly bugged, and broken, and never gets a fix update.. wish it played well, would love to give it a serious try, but any game that drops you out without warning, and the long list of other breaks... /sigh

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is the keyboard issue with android versions fixed? Also will wait for a android patched version, i like the tags and hope this one keeps going as lobg as they work at it.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
sorry bout that, dev changed stuff at the start and i haven't had the chance to check it out yet
they mentioned a build tonight so i'll see about updating it over the weekend.
I want to ask about something, this game is ntr game or it just ntr when u choose wrong decision

D

Deleted member 415309

I keep getting this error when I try and talk to the mom in the kitchen

While loading <'Image' u'images/chores/n1.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/chores/n1.jpg'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/uncensored.rpyc", line 1226, in script
m ݢ��$�O=d%"^�ׇ�2����B��IK���"�$I^�r���h-D7q�<)��N<���4F�$�� ݂AO�=1'�}jГ(��iz��!S�'�AO�vO1���������4!�dīE��$z� �d(p:=�ĒͰfN�յ��eٜИ`�M��t{U���)Eޕ8E�~.�W�FjN�*�3)��h:����9����@"f@ߪ��+��D�xɰ�%zM@��k����G���t�؈~��xb(�S�m�h��6�D���l
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/chores/n1.jpg'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love Zombies 0.069
Thu May 28 08:45:38 2020
Suppress the incest patch from the game files and this error should disappear.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
UnknowUser1999

From what I saw from the last update there is a unavoidable scene with the mother.

1Teddy1

Extract game files then open image folder and make a copy of one of the images in there and rename it n1.jpg. Next start game back up and error for a missing image will be gone.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Extract game files then open image folder and make a copy of one of the images in there and rename it n1.jpg. Next start game back up and error for a missing image will be gone.
Just tried that and it just kept giving me the same error and if I keep pressing ignore it just goes all the way up to missing n5.jpg

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
1Teddy1

Was the game closed when you made a copy of the image and renamed it and did you do it in the images/chores folder? If the game is open when you edit something you usually have to close the game and bring it back up for the error to be gone. For the other image errors repeat the above till you have made copies and renamed them for each one that is throwing up a error.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
1Teddy1

Was the game closed when you made a copy of the image and renamed it and did you do it in the images/chores folder? If the game is open when you edit something you usually have to close the game and bring it back up for the error to be gone. For the other image errors repeat the above till you have made copies and renamed them for each one that is throwing up a error.
I removed the patch and now I can talk to her when she does the chores but I am now getting errors when I check on her when she is in bed.

wilhelmscream

Feb 23, 2020
I want to ask about something, this game is ntr game or it just ntr when u choose wrong decision
You can get ntr if you lose in battle or if you send blonde chick out on runs to certain places

I removed the patch and now I can talk to her when she does the chores but I am now getting errors when I check on her when she is in bed.
had that myself, try clearing game's user data and start fresh think this morning's update addressed it but can not verify if thats true just yet

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
You can get ntr if you lose in battle or if you send blonde chick out on runs to certain places

had that myself, try clearing game's user data and start fresh think this morning's update addressed it but can not verify if thats true just yet
lol why u want to send are girls to certain place when u can go that place with the girl

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes