Dec 30, 2017
Just wondering a bit about the tags, I got the bit with the trap but there was no sex or even nudity. So is there a thing about not including a tag until the game actually has that content or do you still tag because the game will have that content in the future.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Just wondering a bit about the tags, I got the bit with the trap but there was no sex or even nudity. So is there a thing about not including a tag until the game actually has that content or do you still tag because the game will have that content in the future.
There is definitely sex, mom gives a BJ to a zombie in the opening right after you get one from your sister and if you take mom out into the streets she can be attacked 4 times I think and then she will submit to the zombie for sex.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I searched, but I have more clear and concise questions about this.

What does the gay content consist of, like, is the MC like.. Which are we talking, top or bottoming? Cause there's already a lot of top MCs as it is, hell, even versatile would be fine, personally bottoming preferred but still. Gay is gay! :KappaPride:

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
There is definitely sex, mom gives a BJ to a zombie in the opening right after you get one from your sister and if you take mom out into the streets she can be attacked 4 times I think and then she will submit to the zombie for sex.
I think he is talking about there being a "trap" but no nudity or sex happens with the person so should it have the gay tag?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I think he is talking about there being a "trap" but no nudity or sex happens with the person so should it have the gay tag?
Oh I just realized that it was in the context of the trap, on that point I wouldnt know. However since the person that said add the gay tag was the person that shared the build im guessing they saw a changelog that said a gay scene was included in the new build but since the build is bugged beyond belief no one has actually seen the scene to verify what kind it is.

Reactions: Gamerboyfan99
D

Deleted member 22113

not sure what to say just wow what a mess gona give this one a year and ill be back cos i like the idea and what i got out of it could be something cool but not a single thing worked properly almost every encounter led to a crash screen, thrust to main menu, being locked out of content, or some weird content skip or something i dont know i have no idea what the fuck i just tried to play

Reactions: Brololol

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Is it just me or is there anyone else having the same issue? P.S. this is for the android verson. Please help.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I keep getting this error when I try and talk to the mom in the kitchen

While loading <'Image' u'images/chores/n1.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/chores/n1.jpg'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/uncensored.rpyc", line 1226, in script
m ݢ��$�O=d%"^�ׇ�2����B��IK���"�$I^�r���h-D7q�<)��N<���4F�$�� ݂AO�=1'�}jГ(��iz��!S�'�AO�vO1���������4!�dīE��$z� �d(p:=�ĒͰfN�յ��eٜИ`�M��t{U���)Eޕ8E�~.�W�FjN�*�3)��h:����9����@"f@ߪ��+��D�xɰ�%zM@��k����G���t�؈~��xb(�S�m�h��6�D���l
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\D\Downloads\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\Love-Zombies-0.069-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/chores/n1.jpg'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love Zombies 0.069
Thu May 28 08:45:38 2020

pop2699

Aug 20, 2018
Its actually a pretty good game with a lot of potential. I mean it is buggy as hell but a couple of hotfixes and its pretty golden

D

Deleted member 22113

Oh I just realized that it was in the context of the trap, on that point I wouldnt know. However since the person that said add the gay tag was the person that shared the build im guessing they saw a changelog that said a gay scene was included in the new build but since the build is bugged beyond belief no one has actually seen the scene to verify what kind it is.
what i could tell from browsing the image folder its a hand job but i was drunk and already deleted the game so keep that in mind

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
I can't continue the game because when every try to leave the house it get back to the prologue(looping).

Note: Uncensored patch is bugging it.

Last edited:

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
even without the patch it still runs into tuns of errors, music_push is the most common, but alot are game breaking it seems, guess i'll have to wait

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Paapi

From what I saw the last time I played this is that no NTR is not avoidable. No clue on the gay content but looking at the MC it wouldn't surprise me if he was/is gay.

Reactions: Paapi
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes