Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
the developer wants to take on two dicks right away)) sticking in the game "optional NTR"))) here are only 90% of those who do not like "NTR" will not play the game even if "NTR is optional")))

about the same will be with someone who loves "NTR"

but it’s certainly up to the developer to decide)) in any case, I’m not a fan of any “NTR”, so the game is dead for me))

but I am glad that the developer quickly indicated the presence of "NTR" in the game so that we would not spend time on this

sorry for google translation)

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Yo!
Here I unlocked the bathroom scene.
What other scene is there?
+what's in the gallery, is it like a backstory?
+Yes, I would like less NTR....

Jan 15, 2018
With all respect, but acting like a dick don't help to increase your base too...i understand when people see somenting that they don't like they criticism, but calling people "genius" and saying to they "go fuck yourself" don't help, remember, this may be a pirate site, but if you play right, there is a lot of feedback (and patreons) from here. Be honest, if you want your game to be somenting tell people, if they say somenting about an alpha, tell them "hey, this is alpha, is not the final build" Just look like a lot of others devs treat people, maybe you can learn from them.
my guy you are being very nice about this
but Kojima of Smut did say "I'd rather a small auidance that I like, than masses of bcLK."
plus dont mind bcLK, Jesus is a personal friend of mine and he told me that the dude likes gettin abused like this

Reactions: CarrionDEV

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
anyone have a save with the mom and zombie in the living room where the MC is present. Can't figure out how to unlock it

wilhelmscream

Feb 23, 2020
[v0.069] Go ahead and add that gay tag :rolleyes:
- - -
Dunno if I'll patch this again tho...

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
1. I do not see any fap-fap content in ScrenShots, sooo, i have ask... How many it right now in current version? O_O
2. Were is ChangeLog for 0.069? O_O

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes