myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think Gee Vans are a type of shoe. Well for me I want nothing to do with the mother at all now and the zombies can have her. Girls look like the whore out the gate type girls.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I have realized that this forum is like this.
mostly complaints and bad comments about something they are not even supporting.
if you don't like how the current content is (in a very initial state) wait for it to have the tag "completed".

I am waiting for it to be complete and if it can be published in a store, buy it.

Reactions: MrJ and OEJ

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Why do the tags say "female protagonist"? I read all 9 pages and it seems you only play as the guy. Is it supposed to be a joke because he used to look like a girl?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Why do the tags say "female protagonist"? I read all 9 pages and it seems you only play as the guy. Is it supposed to be a joke because he used to look like a girl?
In the 0.01, I recall you "play as" a woman for one choice (an NTR non-choice). So... probably not, but there's no oversight for tags, anyways.

Reactions: Xill

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok ... is there any content? I get that screen "breakfast scene in 0.1" - then I leave the house (bc there is nothing to do in the house), run 3-4 steps and the game crashes.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Ok ... is there any content? I get that screen "breakfast scene in 0.1" - then I leave the house (bc there is nothing to do in the house), run 3-4 steps and the game crashes.
This test build (different than public version) is very buggy, better wait for public version. If you want to try it regardless, avoid incest patch, it breakes the game atm (at least in my case). In terms of content there are few scenes with mother, dungeon fight with mother, one with aunt and sister.

I suspect there is more (specific conditions or something), but better wait with those for more polished build (I read somewhere 2-3 weeks?).

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
cant proceed at the beginning of the game there a wall and I clicked eveything nothing proceed

D

Deleted member 2145422

In the end it's the teller who's envolving a story and if there are some readers/consumers, who don't like the path taken...

Well, it's impossible to satisfy all expectations and if writers/devs tries to do, then the whole thing goes like: "a Zombie hits a fan", or "on hold", or "abandoned", mostly.

So what?

I'm for closing the mouth shut and giv the the Teller room to do his/her creative thing first instead of creating artificial pressure. If it matches/hit my personal preferences... nice, if not, then... not.

On the other hand; If you can't find any product that satisfy you, then maybe it's an indicator to start to write and develop/code a story by your self ;)

I would like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have realized that this forum is like this.
mostly complaints and bad comments about something they are not even supporting.
if you don't like how the current content is (in a very initial state) wait for it to have the tag "completed".

I am waiting for it to be complete and if it can be published in a store, buy it.
Most of people suport good devs and dev that hear feedback and criticism, of course, in the end is for the dev do what he think is right, if they want to make full ntr for the people who like, go ahead, or if they want to have options to please both type of people, better, there is a lot of people here that suport these devs and dont show in the stats too, so just because some people are giving feedback and criticism, don't mean that they dont suport the devs.

rate61

Dec 9, 2017
android version? please :c
Here is my android port of Love Zombies v0.05

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain intact. Please allow storage access.

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

• Love
Reactions: raziel121z

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Overview: "...With death knocking on every door, food and water supplies dwindling, it's up to you keep your fellow survivors safe. That is, if you can find them in time..."

Reading this overview, I understand that the MC can avoid deaths, rapes, making right choices. But if the DEV doesn't want to give the player choices, he can simply correct the overview, make it clear that he will tell his story. Then it will be up to the player to decide whether to play or not. When I don't like the 1 or 2 game's TAGs, I look at DEV notes (X content is avoidable / Y content is mandatory), look at the comments and decide if it's worth playing or not.

Generally when content (ntr, rape, gay, futa, scat, incest...) is avoidable, DEV puts dev notes as soon as possible so as not to lose potential patrons. When nothing is clear in the dev notes, in the overview, for every 10 posts, one player will ask if X or Y content is avoidable.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Love me some zombie survival games 'desperation'?
how much game time we talking in this Test Build

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes