gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Is the NTR unavoidable? Looks like a decent game but not going to play it if it's forced.
Currently it isn't, but the devs seem to still be trying to figure out how to handle things and plan on making all ntr avoidable in the future. If you want to avoid ntr scenes you can stop immediately once you get a handjob in the apartment from the Sister/whatever-name-you-give-her.
EDIT: Also accept dream lady's gift in the beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
I have a few questions about this game (just yesterday I was looking at him but i said pass)

1. Does it have jumpscares?
2. It's grindy and how fast or slow do you advance?
3. you play like mostly men or female?
4. How it's the overall gameplay?
only how it is currently at 0.045
1. no
2. no grind, you can just jump straight into scenes.
3.mostly male, only one scene where you control a female.
4.you can easily get an understanding of basic gameplay mechanics. simple key mechanics and mostly point-and-click with optional dialogue choices. Only part that seems to confuse people is the maze, down makes you do a 180 and left/right turns you to the left or right not strafe, other than that long as you keep your location in mind on the map than it shouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: MachoGuy

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Current scenes I've found as of version 0.045

Vanilla:
Thighjob with Aunt/Ash
Handjob with Sister
kiss and blowjob with Mom/Vivian

NTR: (with zombies)
Boob fondling and blowjob with Mom/Vivian
Table humping (solo), Kiss, pussy rubbing and sex against billiards table with Mom/Vivian (can be extended if repeated.)

There is also a scene of Mom/Vivian being violated by tentacles in the background if you reject dream lady in the beginning but it's kind of hard to make it out though.

Reactions: rgnar62 and R0y

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
only how it is currently at 0.045
1. no
2. no grind, you can just jump straight into scenes.
3.mostly male, only one scene where you control a female.
4.you can easily get an understanding of basic gameplay mechanics. simple key mechanics and mostly point-and-click with optional dialogue choices. Only part that seems to confuse people is the maze, down makes you do a 180 and left/right turns you to the left or right not strafe, other than that long as you keep your location in mind on the map than it shouldn't be an issue.
Thanks, i will give it a shot <3

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well looks like I need to wait avoidable NTR update. At this rate NTR haters (Or not fans like me) need to wait because NTR is not avoidable right now.

Reactions: Valeck

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Looks cool as a concept, semi survival VN with dungeon crawling sounds good. You are on a good track.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Watching a Zombie movie in a Zombie apocalypse, What are we gonna do catch one of the women masturbating to it if she is corrupted?

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Wtf is this bullshit maze when leaving the house for the first time?
It is upcoming feature of dungeon crawling/area exploration. There gonna be fights, supplies and stuff...if you don't want to navigate through it, just walk into one of locked areas and you will be offered a skip.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes